Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

flawlessly pink

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:17 am
Mizuki Naokou
Setsuna Shiratori
Mizuki Naokou
Setsuna Shiratori
Hmm. I'd be Shadow Reflection or Pure Heart. Why? S-e-c-r-e-t.

why did you choose pure heart??? haha.. i don't think that you have a pure heart... (jokiess)

That hurted a lot Mizuki! T^T You don't really know me so stop judging me or other person! We're humans too and we have feelings! Don't act like you don't know. How would you feel if you were in my shoes? I'm human too! A human who is capable of feeling and crying..

hmm.. let me see... but i know who you are but i don't know your feelings... but you in school you are telling me and my 2 friends that ikuto and tadase are looser... then it always start a fight with me and you... and now you're telling that you have a pure heart... now i'm telling that i really disagree... come on... we are classmates and when i see you in school i can see you... what you are doing... the good and bad... and my description to you is just like other's description to you... now what i see is what other's see also... sorry if it hurts your feelings... but this is the truth...

kkk... this is enough... haha...

*sighs* Don't tell me what you know. You don't really know me. I have a reason why I am like this. I know I'm bitchy. But hell. My past was tragic. Do you even know what Shugo Chara means? You know nothing of me. And your description is NOT EVEN AN INCH CLOSE to what others, who knows my past, see. Please. I know I call them losers, but hell, I'm just freaking jealous okay? That's why I'm acting like a stupid idiot. A friend of yours is the only true friend I ever had. And how can you even know that I'm really calling them losers? Hell. I was the one who showed the pictures to them, the one who told them about Shugo Chara. And I DON'T CARE if you tell them that I'm too OA and whatever you call it because that's how I act and that's how I am! Don't act like goody-goody over me because I can also see what you are. How come when you're not around our other classmates you seem so different, then when you're with them you're tongue is on the loose? Just for once, please keep your statements about me to yourself, because if I do the same to you, I don't really know how you'd react because I'm far worse than you.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:09 pm
@flawlessly pink

....Not so much on the subject, and she can act however she wants, it's her life. And do this on a PM.

My character transformations would beeeee... Sakura Pendant, Rose Pendant, Starlight Pendant, annnnd Tenshi Pendant

:]  

animexluverxnhu

Champion

8,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
SHUGO CHARA!!!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash