Reply SHUGO CHARA!!!
Your Character Transformation? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

labsol

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:38 am
If you had a chara, what would your Character Transformation be called?
I'd be Jam Note, because that's what I use in roleplays a lot.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:15 am
If I will have a chara nari my chara nari will be called...
uhmm.. let me think...

Frendie Anime...cause i love having friends who love anime...

i have friends who loved shugo chara.. at first she asked me if i watch that anime movie... but the first tym i heard that word i became curious to that so i tried watching it then it became my FAVORITE anime movie...

haha... these all strted because of my dear friend... haha

heart heart heart

But in shugo chara I like Amulet dia... Seraphic charm... amulet angel... amulet heart.... that's all and also clown drop... haha

ok..  

Mizuki Naokou
Vice Captain

SouthernAndSpice

Fashionable Trickster

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:40 pm
hehe well u know what charas my avi would be but irl i think i would have to say melodic dream or rocker dream or something along those lines. I love music and everything associated with it writing it playing it singing it especially rock ^_^. lol that would be my first one and my second one would be manga star or something lol i ave no idea. i want to make an awesome succesful manga...actually i have alot of dreams..probably too many lol O.o whee  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:03 pm
ohh ....cooooooooool smile 4laugh 4laugh  

Mizuki Naokou
Vice Captain

Aerobelle
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 4:55 pm
hmmm i'm not sure what mine would be...  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 5:09 pm
haha ... that's ok... by the way just keep on posting so that u'll be promoted for ur activness heart  

Mizuki Naokou
Vice Captain

HighrollingLynx

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:00 pm
Midnight Cat. I know it sounds like Ikuto's Black Lynx, but I'm a lot like Ikuto.

to see it go here:
http://public4.tektek.org/img/av/0901/d31/2056/5770766.png

When it shows that big red page just continue and nothing will happen.
twisted  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 10:51 pm
haha... cool ...  

Mizuki Naokou
Vice Captain

Aerobelle
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:27 am
HEE HEE CAT LOVER heart  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:27 am
ahh ok...i h8 real cats but i like anime cats like IKUTO and Natsume,,, heart  

Mizuki Naokou
Vice Captain

flawlessly pink

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:15 am
Hmm. I'd be Shadow Reflection or Pure Heart. Why? S-e-c-r-e-t.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:16 am
Setsuna Shiratori

why did you choose pure heart??? haha.. i don't think that you have a pure heart... (jokiess)  

Mizuki Naokou
Vice Captain

flawlessly pink

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:30 pm
Mizuki Naokou
Setsuna Shiratori

why did you choose pure heart??? haha.. i don't think that you have a pure heart... (jokiess)

That hurted a lot Mizuki! T^T You don't really know me so stop judging me or other person! We're humans too and we have feelings! Don't act like you don't know. How would you feel if you were in my shoes? I'm human too! A human who is capable of feeling and crying..  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:08 pm
Setsuna Shiratori
Mizuki Naokou
Setsuna Shiratori

That hurted a lot Mizuki! T^T You don't really know me so stop judging me or other person! We're humans too and we have feelings! Don't act like you don't know. How would you feel if you were in my shoes? I'm human too! A human who is capable of feeling and crying..

now now here! lets not get into a fight sweatdrop  

Aerobelle
Crew

Mizuki Naokou
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:00 am
Setsuna Shiratori
Mizuki Naokou
Setsuna Shiratori

hmm.. let me see... but i know who you are but i don't know your feelings... but you in school you are telling me and my 2 friends that ikuto and tadase are looser... then it always start a fight with me and you... and now you're telling that you have a pure heart... now i'm telling that i really disagree... come on... we are classmates and when i see you in school i can see you... what you are doing... the good and bad... and my description to you is just like other's description to you... now what i see is what other's see also... sorry if it hurts your feelings... but this is the truth...

kkk... this is enough... haha...  
SHUGO CHARA!!!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces