Stratus Spire Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

marixe alcyone

Ghostly Dreamer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:36 am
After a moment or two, Adele stepped away from the wall and picked up her sword. Her arm was still bleeding but not as much now. She looked at the dragon. "Thanks, I suppose," she said, not realizing who it was. She nodded a little and then moved to go on to the next floor.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:52 am
The dragon moved and let her continue onwards.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

marixe alcyone

Ghostly Dreamer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:53 am
Adele sat down halfway up the stairs to try and bandage her wound. She didn't even think that the dragon had been the man from earlier. She started aimlessly thinking about what he had done after she had gone up a level.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:00 am
The creature sat and waited, watching for anything that would try and hurt Adele. They both didn't know that when he got injured before and Adele tried to heal him, his blood ended up on her hands. That blood formed a summoning pact between them.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

marixe alcyone

Ghostly Dreamer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:36 am
Adele watched the creature from where she sat. "Why did you help me?" she asked it, not really expecting an answer.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:47 am
The dragon didn't reply and just sat there obediently.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

marixe alcyone

Ghostly Dreamer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:56 am
"Well then, I suppose I'm going up…" Adele said. She stood and started heading up the stairs.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:58 am
The dragon watched her go up. Once she was well out of sight he would start transforming back.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

marixe alcyone

Ghostly Dreamer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:01 pm
Adele had reached the next floor by then. There weren't any monsters there, and she sighed in relief.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:07 pm
The dragon started to transform back to his human-like shape. When the transformation finished the man came to his senses again. He groaned and carefully stood up, "...What was that?" He wondered to himself.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

marixe alcyone

Ghostly Dreamer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:15 pm
Adele paused in this room. "I wonder what happened to him..." she said. She knew the dragon had come from the same room, and figured it must have done something to the man. She started heading back down to investigate.

((I'm back now for the night! ^_^))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:17 pm
Thinking he was on the same floor as he was before he blacked out, he went towards the stairs leading up, meeting her on the way. He looked surprised.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

marixe alcyone

Ghostly Dreamer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:19 pm
Adele gave him a cold but indifferent stare as she passed him. "Did you see the dragon?" she asked quietly, her hand clamped over the bandages on her arm.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:21 pm
"What?" The man looked back, "Um...No?"  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

marixe alcyone

Ghostly Dreamer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:23 pm
Adele turned sharply around. "You're kidding," she said. "It was huge, and destroyed the monsters that were attacking me!" She couldn't believe he had not seen it.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff