Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fujibayashi Shina

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 9:03 pm
Stratus Spire

User Image

What is inside:
Level 1-20: Darker levels with wide halls and a vast network of rooms infested by bandits and thugs.
Level 21-40: The levels start to reach the sky, and the light grows to a dim grey. The rooms are less numerous as the spire's circular base grows progressivly smaller. Few warriors and winged monsters roam the these levels.
Level 41-75: The rooms grow less numerous, and the lighting is well. Larger winged monsters roam the halls and rooms.
Level 76-99: Only three rooms per floor, and the halls can acomidate only four people, shoulder to shoulder. Flying serpants and crawlers infest these levels.
Level 100: A large opening that leads to the roof. One can view the entire land from here.

Enemies:
Bandit
Thug
Basilisk
Psyudodragon
Valkryie
Manticore
Chimera
Giant Insects
Winged Dragons

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 9:04 pm
Some Might Say...
Sheena?
Did you run this through the map ideas thread?
...The Saddest of Pandas

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

Fujibayashi Shina

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 9:25 pm
(Er.. No. I pmed Smarties and got permission! sweatdrop Sorry....)  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 9:27 pm
Some Might Say...
[[okay, as long as you got permission. Try and use the thread next time.]]
...The Saddest of Pandas

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

Fujibayashi Shina

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 9:31 pm
(Ok! Sorry! This is probably the only map Im gonna submit. I thought this one up based on the tower of salvation and thought I would try to make a map too. )  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 9:34 pm
((You know, I've been thinking we needed a spire for a while now, lol.))  

Durithill the Black Blade

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Fujibayashi Shina

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 9:49 pm
(Yay!! biggrin )  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:48 pm
Zen and his men appeared at the bottom of the spire. There was no way they could teleport up this tower. No, a sealed magic preventing people cheating their way to the top. He continued to hold Daniel's body over his shoulder as him and his men began their climb up the spire. They needed to get to the top to activate his weapon. All he needed now was Renata, the wish granter.  

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:18 pm
Zen and his men continued their pursuit to the top as they reached the half way mark of the Spire.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:42 am
Synthic appeared at the base of the spire. She tried to teleport to the top, but something was preventing her of doing that, "The long way huh?" She said and she noticed some of Zen's men disappear from view inside the spire, "I need a plan, but for now..." She muttered and sneaked in after Zen. She followed him and made sure she was not being attacked by monsters. Every time something threatened her she threw a vaporous bomb away from her to attract it towards the soldiers. She was hoping that they would think it was something the monsters occasionally did in this place.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:37 am
Zen quickened his pace as he continued walking up the floors. His soldiers were fighting off the monsters that kept attacking them. It was getting to be quite the long walk. Finally Zen was getting close to the top where the opening on the roof would be. One of the minions following Zen up the spire was Vanessa. Zen turned to her. "Vanessa, make sure no one or nothing passes beyond this point. I can't allow any interruptions." He said firmly as he turned back to continue walking upwards.

Vanessa nodded and turned back to stand guard. She would have stop anyone who tried to get past. She hoped someone did come along though. She was in the mood to have a little fight with someone.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:18 pm
Synthic spied on Vanessa from the darkness behind a large pillar.
She sat down silently and scanned though what she had remaining of her chemicals. She still had her secret weapon, and she feared that she might have to use one of them on the girl standing watch. She only had three, but each one caused devastating effects on the mind and eyes mostly. Pure extracts from the ovaries of morning glories, known for causing horrendous delusions. She had managed to make three flash bombs contain this substance. It doesn't even have to be inhaled. The gas needed to touch the skin and that would be all, because she mixed it with corrosive chemicals to burn through flesh and even clothing or armor. Amongst other things in her arsenal, she needed to find a plan to get past this girl. She hoped that Renata was long gone from the Castle.
Synthic started to formulate a plan silently.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:24 pm
Vanessa's senses suddenly tingled. Yes, a juicy soul for her to eat was lying about. She hadn't stolen a soul for days. "Whoever you are out there, know that I know you're here." She said with a devilish grin. Whoever they were they were trying to be sneaky alright, but Vanessa's sensing powers were great and could feel someone here even if they weren't moving or making noise.

Meanwhile Zen arrived at the roof at the top of the spire. From this point he could see all of Verspya. He laughed. His new empire was just before him. All he needed was to wait for the others to bring Renata so he could begin. He placed Daniel's body on the floor and got some guards to stand guard of him in case he would try anything when he woke up again.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:39 pm
Synthic looked down at the things she brought with her. She doubted that anyone who works under Zen would know about her yet. Although the man's name didn't seem that familiar, his face sent some of her memories to the surface.
I won't be like my parents...I won't give in... She thought and stood. Time to put her plan to action.
She pulled out dull black bombs and threw them in every which way into the darkness. When they landed, they caused high pitched sounds that resembled screaming. A few of them were more 'dud' like and sounded like bestial roars.
One of the things she threw was a small bomb that attracts powerful monsters.
A few roars from real monsters were soon heard. Synthic threw another 'screamer' bomb towards where the sound came from the most.
Since everything she threw was black, they were hidden within the darkness of the shadows.
A few very large and powerful creatures came their way.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:51 pm
[So Synthic in a way, summoned some powerful creatures at Vanessa? O: I'm a tad confused of what happened there.]  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff