Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: The Way of the Ninja

Back to Guilds

A Naruto role-playing guild using the d20 system, for semi-lit and above RPers. 

Tags: Naruto, roleplay, d20 system, semi-literate, literate 

Reply The Way of the Ninja [Naruto RolePlaying Guild]
Questions and Suggestions Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kouri-chan_xx
Vice Captain

Noob

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:25 am
I would like to suggest that we buy a guildwide chat room! smile (Uhh and I guess I'll have to clean up the member list a bit after that lol)

There are 3 backgrounds, Beach, Meadows and Desert. (Same as Friend Spaces)

Why? Well, I think it would be fun, and we can afford it rolleyes and it's not like we have anything to spend that money on anyway rolleyes

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/dev-notices/site-changes/t.63632027_371/#371

Post your thoughts either here or Chatterbox haha.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:59 am
Meh, a Chat room is like an IMing chatterbox.
I don't care one way or the other. If people want it, Great. If people don't... Great. razz
I also don't care about the background should we get one. ((Don't take the not caring as negative... I just honestly don't have strong feelings supporting a positive or negative outlook on the subject. ^_^))

Rachel Genova

9,450 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Invisibility 100

Qyp
Crew

Manly Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:30 am
kouri-chan_xx
I would like to suggest that we buy a guildwide chat room! smile (Uhh and I guess I'll have to clean up the member list a bit after that lol)

Why? Well, I think it would be fun, and we can afford it rolleyes and it's not like we have anything to spend that money on anyway rolleyes

YES.

I am most curious about this... I will use one of my guilds to experiment with it.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:34 am
Qyp
kouri-chan_xx

YES.

I am most curious about this... I will use one of my guilds to experiment with it.

I think it would be an awesome idea, though I do acknowledge that the cbox might suffer activity as a result. *shrug* But if nobody else wants it, I won't go through the trouble of getting one then haha.  

kouri-chan_xx
Vice Captain

Noob

Qyp
Crew

Manly Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:38 am
kouri-chan_xx
Qyp
kouri-chan_xx

YES.

I think it would be an awesome idea, though I do acknowledge that the cbox might suffer activity as a result. *shrug* But if nobody else wants it, I won't go through the trouble of getting one then haha.

Meh, i think you should make a separate thread about it... not every looks here...  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:46 am
Qyp
kouri-chan_xx
Qyp
kouri-chan_xx

YES.

Meh, i think you should make a separate thread about it... not every looks here...

Well, considering there are only like, 3 threads in the main forum that people actually need to keep up with... >.> (And that's not really necessary for C-Box)  

kouri-chan_xx
Vice Captain

Noob

Qyp
Crew

Manly Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:12 am
kouri-chan_xx
Qyp
kouri-chan_xx
Qyp
kouri-chan_xx

YES.

Well, considering there are only like, 3 threads in the main forum that people actually need to keep up with... >.> (And that's not really necessary for C-Box)

Righto.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:21 am
Well Kouri, its like you said.. we have the funding so why not? Its just rotting away otherwise. Got nothing else to blow it on. Couldn't hurt to try it  

Jin Shirosin

Eibons Law

6,700 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:44 pm
Ummm....is their a Profile Skeleton page sonewhere, or am I going blind? A quick answer would be most appreciated.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:58 pm
Eibons Law
Ummm....is their a Profile Skeleton page sonewhere, or am I going blind? A quick answer would be most appreciated.

Game System Forum -> The very first topic Character Creation 2.0  

Exodus Revel
Crew

Fashionable Millionaire

7,800 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Eibons Law

6,700 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:04 pm
Exodus Revel
Eibons Law

Thank you. I shall get right on that.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 5:24 pm
Eibons Law
Exodus Revel
Eibons Law

Thank you. I shall get right on that.

No problem! If you have any questions, just ask and we'll be glad to help you out! ^^  

Exodus Revel
Crew

Fashionable Millionaire

7,800 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Qyp
Crew

Manly Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:58 pm
WRONG BLOODY...thread...  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:29 pm
Qyp
WRONG BLOODY...thread...

question  

kouri-chan_xx
Vice Captain

Noob

Qyp
Crew

Manly Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:03 pm
kouri-chan_xx
Qyp
WRONG BLOODY...thread...

question

The post... I was waiting for someone to see it and delete it. XD  
The Way of the Ninja [Naruto RolePlaying Guild]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games