Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: The Way of the Ninja

Back to Guilds

A Naruto role-playing guild using the d20 system, for semi-lit and above RPers. 

Tags: Naruto, roleplay, d20 system, semi-literate, literate 

Reply The Way of the Ninja [Naruto RolePlaying Guild]
Questions and Suggestions Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ProtoXtreme
Vice Captain

Obsessive Gaian

9,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:54 pm
Eh, just use the starting stats for non Academy Students chart. neutral  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 2:31 pm
Like I stated before we should start inviting people from Shimagakure Because they have Basically the same system and are a affiliated Naruto Guild.  

Bel Biv Lucid

shaunsred

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:23 pm
how do i join a clan like the Uchiha clan  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:30 pm
Talk to cheerios18 she is not the owner but she is like the owners secretary.  

Citrus Samurai

onixdragon

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:34 pm
the odds of you making the uchiha clan are pretty small  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:23 pm
Where in the library can I find the hentai? ^.^ Just kidding!!!!

I have a suggestion for a story, heh.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Korean_mythology#The_Establishment_of_Korea

Hwang-gung 황궁(黃穹) took three thousand followers and they alone went to the harsh North, to a place called Chonsanju 천산주(天山洲), meaning "land of the heavenly mountain" where the land was cold and dangerous. He had done this on purpose, because he wanted to be purified once more. Upon arrival, Hwang-gung 황궁(黃穹) signed an oath swearing that he would recover his purity.

Hwang-gung 황궁(黃穹) ruled for a thousand years, using the Heavenly Heirloom, which granted him power over fire and the sun. Hwang-gung eventually achieved his goal of self-purification. To his oldest son Yuin 유인(有因) he gave the Heavenly Heirloom as a sign of his right to govern the kingdom, whereas to his two younger sons he gave the responsibility of governing over a province each. He then departed to the Heavenly Mountain 천산(天山) where he became a stone that could speak Yul-ryeo's message, constantly reminding men of their path to innocence.

This is korean mytholigy, but what if we could somehow have Hwang-gung as a badguy or something, for a bit. Like and have him have an army of three thousand ^.^ Most Naruto stuff have stuff from japanese mytholigy *Points out that they have taken pretty much everything from japanese mytholigy* Heck they even even used some japanese mytholigy from when Itachi sealed up Orochimaru, Orochimaru was Orochi and Itachi's attack was supposed to be like Susanoo and all. So I thought we should have a story about mytholigy to fit the normal storyline of Naruto a little bit. But they have taken a lot of the mytholigy already so yeah, and most of you probally haven't realized, the most obvious being Orochimaru's sword, and how it came out of his head ^^  

Samael KOT

8,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100

kouri-chan_xx
Vice Captain

Noob

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:38 am
Mmmm... well... first off, we already have a time skip plot lined up. Second, we are trying to steer away from mythological super powerful bad guy plots >< Those epic ones. Thank you though!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:11 pm
He's a god yes, but that doesn't mean he has to be a "super badguy" you can make him like kage level or something if you really want, since he does have an army himself.  

Samael KOT

8,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100

onixdragon

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:13 pm
i have a suggestion. the shunshin no jutsu(Body flicker technique should let you add half your chakra mod to your dodge rating  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:52 pm
Hayate-senpai
Where in the library can I find the hentai? ^.^ Just kidding!!!!

I have a suggestion for a story, heh.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Korean_mythology#The_Establishment_of_Korea

Hwang-gung 황궁(黃穹) took three thousand followers and they alone went to the harsh North, to a place called Chonsanju 천산주(天山洲), meaning "land of the heavenly mountain" where the land was cold and dangerous. He had done this on purpose, because he wanted to be purified once more. Upon arrival, Hwang-gung 황궁(黃穹) signed an oath swearing that he would recover his purity.

Hwang-gung 황궁(黃穹) ruled for a thousand years, using the Heavenly Heirloom, which granted him power over fire and the sun. Hwang-gung eventually achieved his goal of self-purification. To his oldest son Yuin 유인(有因) he gave the Heavenly Heirloom as a sign of his right to govern the kingdom, whereas to his two younger sons he gave the responsibility of governing over a province each. He then departed to the Heavenly Mountain 천산(天山) where he became a stone that could speak Yul-ryeo's message, constantly reminding men of their path to innocence.

This is korean mytholigy, but what if we could somehow have Hwang-gung as a badguy or something, for a bit. Like and have him have an army of three thousand ^.^ Most Naruto stuff have stuff from japanese mytholigy *Points out that they have taken pretty much everything from japanese mytholigy* Heck they even even used some japanese mytholigy from when Itachi sealed up Orochimaru, Orochimaru was Orochi and Itachi's attack was supposed to be like Susanoo and all. So I thought we should have a story about mytholigy to fit the normal storyline of Naruto a little bit. But they have taken a lot of the mytholigy already so yeah, and most of you probally haven't realized, the most obvious being Orochimaru's sword, and how it came out of his head ^^

ok...where to begin... almost ALL of naruto is based on japanese mythology... everything from the tailed demons to each character... Orochimaru is supposedly a human version of orochi. The swords name IS the sword susano used to chop off the eight heads of orochi, which is also the "eight tailed" demon, Im sorry cause I KNOW im coming off as a bit of a douche, but Im really BIG on mythology... ive been studing it since before i graduated high school and plan on one of my double majors being mythology biggrin  

Loraxond Strife

Samael KOT

8,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:08 am
Thats what I was pointing out, blah. All of it is greek mytholigy, the way Itachi beat Orochimaru was supposed to resemble the battle that killed Orochi. Even if Itachi didn't attack Orochimaru when he was asleep ^.^

And I know more about greek mytholigy than anyyyyone, me and my friend do. Heh, we wasted so much of our life on greek mytholigy. And since its all mytholigy, and Naruto already spammed most of japanese mytholigy, I don't want to put like some greek guy in here since where they live in obviously japan. Which means its asian, so like chinese or korean mytholigy would be the next bet when japanese mytholigy is pretty much used up.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:47 am
Is it possible to get a summoning contract for a character if the contract exists outside of your village?  

Kazuma Ryuuzaki

Distinct Conversationalist

PonPon-kun

Gracious Gaian

6,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Contributor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:50 am
I'm sure it would be ok. Just as everything else. If your story is good enough, or you have a good enough reason. There shouldn't be a problem.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:52 am
Awesome. There wouldn't happen to be a way to make a bs story up to revive the Kaguyas, would there?  

Kazuma Ryuuzaki

Distinct Conversationalist

PonPon-kun

Gracious Gaian

6,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Contributor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:59 am
Your main goal should never be to BS it..
And I said to have a good story. They can not be BS'd.

And I'm not sure. Is that the fox demons? Because if it is I think you'd have to have the author of the comics write it for you.. The mods don't really enjoy cannon remakes..

The Way of the Ninja [Naruto RolePlaying Guild]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff