Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
My Rp with Chibi_Blue_Mouse Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:12 pm
As Jasmine attempted to weaken Selena's hold on him, Aven suddenly stiffened before he screamed in pain, pushing Jasmine away slightly as his left arm shot up to grab at his right shoulder. His back arched and an energy like white lightning shot through him before the moment had passed and Aven slumped forward, collapsing to the ground, unconscious. The smell of burning flesh and cloth permeated the room.

Kailee, hearing Aven scream and smelling the burning, attempted to leave Leon's arms, attempting to give him Natalia instead. Her eyes were wide. "Aven!" she cried, knowing her brother was in pain, but not knowing what had caused it.

On the back of Aven's right shoulder, there was a marking. A circle encompassing a crescent moon. The mark of Selena's pack. A mark that showed that Aven truly no longer belonged to his family's pack. A mark that made his connection to Selena truly unbreakable. Selena was Aven's Alpha now. And it would take something very close to a miracle to weaken that bond in the slightest.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:33 pm
Instantly, Jasmine stopped. Her eyes widened as she stared at the mark on him. She pulled back. Her eyes now on Kailee. Leon had followed quickly behind his wife. His own showing deep concern.

"What does this mean?" Jasmine asked starting pant with anxiety.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:46 pm
Kailee sucked in a sharp breath through her teeth as she got close enough to see the mark. She looked to Jasmine with a look of concern, unsure of how the other would take it. "It's . . . It's a pack sigil." she said before she sighed and pulled her shirt down and turned to show Jasmine her own. A flowering tree with roots running deep. However, Kailee's had no circle around hers. "It's . . . A sigil like mine means that I was born to this pack, or that I chose to belong." she said, pulling the shirt back up over her shoulder. She then turned to look at Aven, eyes locked on the marking. "A sigil like his . . . It's a mark that means he was forced into a pack, and since he did not chose it . . . trying to remove it is more likely to kill him than break the bond between him and . . . and his new Alpha." she said, her voice thick as she swallowed her desire to howl in loss in an attempt to remain calm and keep the situation as calm as possible. She tried to look on the positive side. At least . . . At least Aven was still breathing.

She then looked to Jasmine, hoping to avoid a display of outrage from the emotional werewolf. "We knew that she had a hold on him Jasmine. This only confirms it. But there is a bright side. By making him part of her pack, she's no longer the last one. We can strike against her now." Kailee attempted to smile with the news. Look on the positive side.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:18 am
Rage. Pain. . .something else. Jasmine couldn't figure out what was more dominant. She could feel how horrible Selena was. Knew that if she and Aven confirmed their bond that she'd be under Selena. And with her personality, and who she was, she knew she'd challenge Selena. And either win or be killed. Would Aven Mourn her? Avenge her? Or would he move on and not care? "Excuse me." Jasmine said through gritted teeth.

"Jasmine-" Leon began reaching out. But Jasmine turned and slapped his hand away.
"I need to be alone. . .Or I'll hurt someone." She said to him. "I have a choice to make."
"Just. . .Don't do anything stupid." Leon warned.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:23 am
Kailee maintained a neutral expression, but her eyes looked at Jasmine with a sadness. "Aven still needs you Jasmine. Just . . . try to remember that." she whispered, but did not do anything to stop the younger wolf from doing what she needed to do.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:34 am
Jasmine stopped at the door. "I'm of no use to him if I can't keep my rage in check." She replied. "When I am calm, I will return." She turned back and continued to her destination. She needed to let off some steam. Needed to let out the pain she felt for him. She had to get a hold of the part of her that yearned to bond with him. To soothe him. Because she'd join a pack that she didn't know, didn't trust.

"Look out!" Fred's voice cut through her thoughts as she fell over a bench.

Jasmine gave a growl and got up. "Thanks Fred." She replied patting herself down.
Fred nodded and helped her clean herself up. "What's got you so upset?"
Jasmine pushed passed him. "Nothing. Leave me alone."
Fred pulled her back, dodging her blind punch. He frowned and continued to dodge her other punches and kicks. "What the hell?!" He growled. "Are you insane?" He cried. "You could break something!"
Jasmine didn't respond. He got in her way. She needed to let off steam and he didn't let her leave. Fred kept talking, mentioning Kailee and Leon. But she still didn't respond. So he took her out, dragging her unconscious body back to Kailee. "Your Grace. I found something of yours." He said giving Kailee and Leon an unconscious Jasmine. "Whatever is going on. . .She can punch pretty hard." He was already starting to bruise. "I hope things are okay."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 3:38 am
Kailee sighed and placed Jasmine on a bed near Aven, knowing they'd need each other, even if they couldn't be left alone together. "You're her friend, so I feel you should know: Things are not okay. In some ways, yes, we have an advantage, but Selena has struck a very harsh blow in the process." she said, going over to Aven's bed and brushing aside her younger brother's hair. "In fact, it might be best if you have limited contact with Jasmine." she said, looking over at Fred. "Aven has already shown to be quite possessive of her and I'm not sure if that's his instincts or if it's something Selena has done to him. Either way, until the situation is much calmer, I recommend keeping your distance." she said, rubbing her forehead as she could feel the political headache coming on.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:31 am
Fred sighed and nodded. "All right. . .But my children have grown quite attached. And I'm not keen to let them run around unsupervised with a crazed She-Wolf on the loose."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 11:09 am
Kailee nodded. "We don't intend to let Jasmine and Aven remain unsupervised either. Especially given current circumstances. If you would like, I would be willing to personally oversee any visits your children would have with Jasmine." she said, trying to offer as much of an olive branch as she could.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2019 5:56 am
Fred shook his head. "You are kind, M'lady." He replied, a soft smile on his lips. "And it's not that I don't trust you, I do," He looked at Aven and then Jasmine. "I fear that I do not trust your brother. Jasmine appears to have let her guard down with me somewhat, so I can see what this has done to her-" He could hear Leon sucking in a hiss. Of course he would be just as possessive of his little sister. Fred knew all about her background. She hadn't told him, but he'd heard. "I just worry, that my pups will sense the tension, the emotional turmoil and react against him in a negative way. If. . .you will permit, while I will back off from Jasmine, I ask that any interaction between her and my pups, if he is to be around, that I am there as well. It is nothing against you both, but they are all I have left of my mate. If I lose them. . . I have no reason to be."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2022 12:01 am
Kailee smiled softly. "Your children will be safe. I don't see any reason why you can't supervise your pups. And I'll supervise my brother." she said. "We'll make sure everyone is safe."

Aven began to stir, whining as he didn't sense Jasmine nearby. He knew it was probably better, but at the same time, she was his mate. And he needed her.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2022 1:11 am
Leon watched, as Fred gave a bow and quickly moved off from the group. His eyes narrowed with thought. Sometimes it still threw him, how the Lycan packs worked. And that his sister had become one. Albeit, kicking and screaming on the part of her physical nature. He noticed how Aven had begun to stir, but that Jasmine hadn't. Which concerned him. Just how hard did Fred hit her?  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2022 1:29 pm
Aven groaned as he woke to a headache as well as an ache in the pack mark Selena had forced upon him. "Jasmine?" The first word out of his mouth, filled with concern for his mate. He winced as he opened his eyes, immediately shutting them again. Yeah, that was a really bad headache. Jasmine's attempt to remove his connection to his new alpha had backfired a bit.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2022 6:21 pm
"She is unconscious." Leon stated coldly. "I doubt she will wake soon." He chuckled. "How are you feeling?" He decided not to reprimand the wolf for upsetting his sister ti the point she went out to get a best down. Instead. He focused on his brother in law and his own condition.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2022 12:05 am
Aven grimaced. "Oh I don't know, like I want to betray my family, friends, and everyone I ever loved to the one who ruined my life." he snapped sarcastically. "What do you want me to say?" Aven was definitely not feeling well. "What's wrong with Jasmine?" he asked, his voice losing a bit of the edge. "Is she hurt?"  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff