Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
R&P Inn (Closed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New guest?
New!!!
100%
 100%  [ 32 ]
Total Votes : 32

VincentSnowcrow

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:15 pm
((NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Dude I didn't whant my roleplay to fail! and not only that but the most interesting girl Ive ever found on line is getting bored of me! I think I'll just go sulk in my emo corner for awhile.....))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:21 pm
((Perhaps a plot change? Or mabey we pick this up at the begging of the school year? Its easyer to sneak on and say you are doing homework...))  

Mr_Ampharos

Brandy_Hemlock

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:59 pm
well, im about to risk juvi... so i may not be on for awile...  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:32 am
well we have been runing on our last legs for a good long time. only 3 RPrs and we made it this far frome a dead stop. sigh... well hears to a good 7 months of role play. i gues I'll send word to the guild head... buy Aurealis.  

VincentSnowcrow

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:21 am
User Image
A new character steps out of the shadows and slides into a shaded corner of the Inn, watching the commotion around her.
Reality is for people with no imaginationUser Image

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:12 pm
if you guys give me a week, can i come up with a plot? cause im in some deep trouble with my parents right now...  

Brandy_Hemlock

VincentSnowcrow

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:51 pm
the now paile and white haired worick seped up to the bar and with a very monotone and sad vioce asked "hello stranger. what can I do for you? we servedrinks and rent rooms all for 5 gil a night."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:01 am
User Image
The feline chik turned as she heard the approaching person.

"I'll have some cold milk and a room for the night please" she replied while her eyes roved around the bar taking in everyone who was there that night.

She flicked the man the money for the room and the milk plus a tip before returning to gazing around the crowded bar.
Reality is for people with no imaginationUser Image

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100

VincentSnowcrow

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:45 pm
worick perked up as soon as he noticed the newcomer was a cat-girl. "uh-um-uh right! is there anything elss? anything at all mam?" worick fumbled for the milk and aksidentaly put it in an old fashiond saké cup and handed it to the furry girl.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:55 am
((If there was a way for murder to be commited for without it being moraly wrong id do it. Ill try to post more...))

"Gah...... What happened......" Joseph stumbled down the stairs and collapsed on the couch from a hangover.  

Mr_Ampharos

VincentSnowcrow

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:03 pm
"It would seem you drank yourself silly last night."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:38 pm
Joseph's eyes flickered red then back to green, "Where the hell am I... What is this place..."

"That idiot... I mean, I keep forgetting how much of a light wieght he... I am... Is... I mean, what's for breakfast?" he sat up and looked around with curiousity.  

Mr_Ampharos

KittyKat62

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:10 pm
VincentSnowcrow has informed me that this roleplay has ended (because it is dead), as so in accordance with this information I will be locking this thread. If anyone would like to continue this roleplay or start their own, you may do so by creating a new topic in this subforum (the NSTG Chatterbox).

Thank you for your participation, and I hope to see some of you in future roleplays!

Kitty
PR Lead
NSTG Vice Captain  
☆ Word Games

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out