Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
R&P Inn (Closed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New guest?
New!!!
100%
 100%  [ 32 ]
Total Votes : 32

Sid the Body Gaurd

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:07 pm
"pleas I could kill and eat my best friend if I had to, no thats not my problem. i had to kill the most signifgant man Aurea's life." worick tenderly brushed Aurea's hair. "will she be alright?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:33 am
"She should be..." he looked her over, "Did Rodney give her some antidote? Or no?"  

Mr_Ampharos

Aurealis Sky

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:58 pm
Chahae frowned at what was being reported to him.
"My subordinates are useless," He grumbled, resting his head in his palms. "Tiko can hardly stand to be so near to the girl while she's in the elf's care, and the girls themselves were unable to gain me anymore underlings.... How disappointing." He continued on, voicing his thoughts outloud.
"I should just kill them off, considering how useless they are. It would be no major loss; I can always find better underlings." Chahae mused, rubbing his chin thoughtfully.
"Yes, that makes the most sense... Very well, I shall kill them." Chahae did some hand signals, and smirked as he felt Tiko drop out of the tree he was in, due to a heart attack. However, a frow slid over his features as he found his control of Secilia and Aurealis disrupted. It wasn't completely gone, but he did not have enough to successfully kill them.
He stood up from his miniature throne, striding over to a phone. He dialed a phone number, tapping his foot impatiently when it wasn't answered immediately.
"Hello?"
"Ah, yes, I have called to cash in a certain favor," Chahae said, smiling grimly.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:03 am
((Phone? I thought this was more of an old school roleplay...))  

Brandy_Hemlock

Sid the Body Gaurd

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:06 am
"i think so. I'm going to see if I can't help her." worick started to work over Aurea with a number of healing spells and potions.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:55 pm
((nice avie change worick.))

"Sleep is the cure for many things..." he said segusting a sleeping spell, "You know... Leo has been quiet... Should someone go check on him?" Joseph asked looking around the room.  

Mr_Ampharos

Sid the Body Gaurd

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 12:24 am
((thank you. its suposed to show what worick looks like now but i cant change my eyes!)) "look Leo is one of the most bad a** guys i know. he'll be fine, leave him alone."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:13 pm
((come on ppl))  

Sid the Body Gaurd

Mr_Ampharos

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:42 am
((Sorry about that siglence... Worick, remember my little "pet"? lets just say I put him to sleep... When will you be not grounded?))

"You know... Rodney is downstairs, I'm surprised you arnt beating the living krap out of him..." said Joseph  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:02 pm
(post more you guys... roleplaying makes me jolly.))

"Well, I dont know what you are going to do... Im going to sit down for awile..." said Brandy as she sat on the couch, "If he trys anything im gonna kill him..." she stood up and shreeked, she looked on the couch, "Rodney... WHO THE HELL TOOK OFF THE COLLAR?!" she glared at him,
"I... Uhh..."
"If it comes off AGAIN I will kill you." she forced the collar back on.  

Brandy_Hemlock

Sid the Body Gaurd

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:40 pm
"no more standing around!" worick rose frome Aurea's side and looked the healer in the eyes. "who did this!?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:13 pm
"That is a very good question... Im not sure either..."  

Mr_Ampharos

VincentSnowcrow

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:03 pm
((ok befor my roleplay tanks I would like to know what you are up to Aurealis Sky?))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:56 am
((*snort* Heck if I know. I just wrote what came into my mind at the moment- I have no idea where I planned to go with this. I probably would have tried an assassination approach or something.
Anyways, if the roleplay goes on, I won't be able to post all that frequently. My mom's in surgery now, so I have to help more around the house, and with my Aunt and Great-Grandma. Plus, I kind of lost interest in this, resulting in major writer's block.))  

Aurealis Sky

Brandy_Hemlock

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:22 pm
((grandma in the same situation with health... that and my mom got a bad baby sitter for my brother and she's been bossing me around... i cant use the computer as often as id like... my mind is split betweenm wrighting a storey and this so i can do both... its cureing wrighters block... and if you guys havnt figured it out, I am sydthepiper.))  
☆ Word Games

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff