Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
R&P Inn (Closed) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New guest?
New!!!
100%
 100%  [ 32 ]
Total Votes : 32

Sid the Body Gaurd

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:25 pm
the R&P inn is a topick where you can ask about how to role play and where you can practice role play. we abide by the gaia rools and the guild rools here. pls falow these rools when role playing here:

Refrain from swearing (mainly at your fellow RPers). You can swear if your character is angry, but try not to direct it at anyone.

Keep it PG-13. Some blood/gore and violence is fine, but no (serious) sexual/mature themes.

You can have multiple characters at once, but I'm giving a limit of 3 characters MAX per RPer.

Those were the "official" rules. Here are "preferable" rules that makes RPing fun and easier for everyone.

If you want to join the R&P Inn after it has already been started, PLEASE try to read (all of) the other posts and make your entrance ACTUALLY FLOWS WITH THE STORY. If you're not sure what's going on, you can ask for a quick summary from the other RPers.

Don't make you character "Super godly." Make them realistic, with talents AND flaws. It just makes you more likable and not seem like a perfectionist wannabe. Seriously.

Don't kill off anyone else's character(s) unless they let you.

Don't RP as anyone else's character(s) unless they let you.

Try to include your fellow RPers, even if they're offline.

Stay on topic. I mean it.

when out of chearacter pls pute OOC: or ((txt here)) to spesify it is not part of the role play.

when your chearacter is doing somthing and not saying it pls put it in a*txt here* ok.

have fun and don't be a jerk.

hostces and hosts are welcome!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:30 pm
*after a long day of cleaning worick finaly puts up the open sine for the first time* there! that ought to do it! now all I have to do is wait.*worick go's to the bar and sits in one of the stools waiting for the first costomer*  

Sid the Body Gaurd

AvianFlame

Dapper Hunter

7,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:26 pm
As much as we appreciate your attempt to promote roleplay in the NSTG, your topic, R&P Inn, belongs in the guild Chatterbox subforum not the main forum, which is reserved for Official guild topics. I have moved this topic to the appropriate location but please, don't be afraid to continue to rp!

~Avianflame
NSTG Crew
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:55 pm
((thank you))  

Sid the Body Gaurd

newbie_surja

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:01 pm
*enters the inn* "hey, fancy finding you here mr. poet",she says to Worick.
[character sketch: robed girl]  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:51 pm
*stumbles into the inn* I'm lost. Can someone tell me what I'm doing here. Where is here anyway? *looks around in a confused manner*  

Magic Moppy 14

newbie_surja

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 1:03 pm
*looks at girl* "This is a new inn in town, and the town is...hmm...I don't know...but it is a town. And this is a poet who I met in the bar. He has opened this Inn."*pats Worick* "Who are you? Dimension traveller?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:45 pm
"Yes U R in the R&P Inn! have fun be mary and tell Ur frends!" worick looks around the inn sadly"I am under sum presher by simply being here under the sadoe of the other bar... but hey! I have costomers what can I get you?"  

Sid the Body Gaurd

Aurealis Sky

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 11:23 pm
((Is it alright if I don't use * when doing actions? For some reason, it really bothers me.))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 11:39 pm
*nods* Yes. I will have a Tequila Sunrise. *rummages in pocket and produces money* How much for a single room for the night?  

Magic Moppy 14

Sid the Body Gaurd

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:18 pm
Aurealis Sky
((Is it alright if I don't use * when doing actions? For some reason, it really bothers me.))

((yes of cors but if U do that my I ask that U use this format EX:worick walked into the bar and sayd"a chary dacary pls!" and gave the shop keap a gold coin.))

"yes Ill get started on the Tequila Sunrise. a room is 5 gold for ech person atending and 5 for lovers. drinks are free for any one with a room." worick sed as he mixed the taquila and juce."may I sudgest the silver level sweet? one bed and all the requierd amenateas inclooding one fee movie a night."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:19 pm
Aurealis ran in through the door, trying to get in as quickly as possible. Some scary man was looking for her at the bar, and she was afraid. She ran up to the Inn Keeper.
"Excuse me sir, but have you seen a person named Mara here? And can I rent a room for the night? Are pets allowed?" She asked, already pressing five gold into his palm.  

Aurealis Sky

Magic Moppy 14

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:32 pm
*looks concerned at Aurealis and steps aside to allow her access to Worick taking the Tequila and sipping carefully*  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 9:10 am
A man stumbles through the door and sits at the bar, the whole time looking around in fear.

After a few moments, he relaxes a bit, and says to the bartender "Get me a pint. I really need a drink.", and then rests his head on the bar.  

Navaha42

☆ Word Games

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces