A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Gaian Geezers Guild
Are You a Protector? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would You Defend or Correct Younger Gaians ?
Yes
23%
 23%  [ 9 ]
No
10%
 10%  [ 4 ]
Depends on the Situation
66%
 66%  [ 26 ]
Total Votes : 39

Valencia72

7,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 3:15 am
Depends on the circumstance. But sometimes I can't hold my tongue even if I should x3  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:38 am
I have found that there is indeed far too much to handle with this young generation. I cant have a normal conversation until the odd youth stumbles in the middle of said chatting session and puts his/her two pieces in regarding either the topic or the way the digital characters look. Normally I brush it off and they leave, but if they are insistant on getting our attention, i give it to them straight. So yeah, that's how I do things.  

Fallicious Flavor

Wretched Soul
Crew

Shameless Hunter

1,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:53 pm
Not usually, unless the aggressive poster continues to harass or threaten someone. Then I'm likely to use the eye-roll emote, hit the report button and leave the topic. I tend to lurk and read through topics without much reply as I've been laid in to by younger posters due to being an older male.
It doesn't matter that I'm on topic and have a valid opinion which I can support. There seems to be a concept with this younger generation that they are always right, and if they can't argue a topic with any intellect, denigrating the other poster to death will allow them to win.
*Goes back to lurking.* ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 11:24 am
I generally stay out of it. I don't really care to get in the middle of childish drama, I hear enough drama from people my age. (Not that it is any less childish.) But, I do try to give helpful tips to people if I can. Not that I have very much wisdom to share yet, but when I see something I can help with I'll try. XD  

Niniann_Lockhart

Gaian Geezers Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces