Welcome to Gaia! ::

Clan Home Clan Forum Clan Members Report Clan Join Clan
S.O.L.D.I.E.R
Forum
Back To Clans
Reply S.O.L.D.I.E.R
What services would you like to see within this clan?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chaosxarcher
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:54 pm
I was wondering what services you would like to see in this clan and how would you like it to be like.

EX. I want a thread which we are paid to do certain missions and the people who are hiring give their prices for service and someone takes the offer....  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 4:04 pm
Dude I was about to say the same thing. Oh well, I can come up something else.

I want a thread where we can show people who are new to zOMG the ropes and give advise.  

FlamingWar

chaosxarcher
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 4:27 pm
oh like an info thread or something? where it has info about what ever a person may need...

also a question thread where people may ask questions about whatever zomg related?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 4:37 pm
Yeah. Sorry for making such sort posts, butI trying to keep up with pms.  

FlamingWar

chaosxarcher
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:09 pm
it is alright... you are adding ideas to this clan and it will make the clan all the better.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:50 am
Well, we could have a community ring chest, every one puts in one ring that they have an extra of, and don't need. Someone that does need it, can borrow it for mission and some training purposes.

Mentoring would also be a good "service" to have. You can assign a 1st and a second to go on missions together. Or a 1st could take 2nd's and 3rds with him, and or her.

The mentoring would help new members gain ranks, and also help eachother in the game quests as well.  

Toremon

chaosxarcher
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:54 pm
Toremon
Well, we could have a community ring chest, every one puts in one ring that they have an extra of, and don't need. Someone that does need it, can borrow it for mission and some training purposes.

Mentoring would also be a good "service" to have. You can assign a 1st and a second to go on missions together. Or a 1st could take 2nd's and 3rds with him, and or her.

The mentoring would help new members gain ranks, and also help eachother in the game quests as well.
yeah, but the thing is that rings are soul bound now  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 12:20 pm
Wait, when the hell did that happen? That's just gross!!  

Toremon

chaosxarcher
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 8:26 pm
Toremon
Wait, when the hell did that happen? That's just gross!!
december 8th was the day where no rings after 10am pst were soulbound rings  
S.O.L.D.I.E.R

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff