Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chaosxarcher
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:41 pm
How should we make the ranking system?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:45 pm
What classes would you like to see within the ranking system?

How would you like the ranking system be based on?

//-------------------------

my thoughts of the ranking system is that it should be based off something we can verify such as badges TCL or CL ... or even zomg badges....

//----------------------------

we can also base it on how many missions they have encountered.

//----------------------------

Post your ideas here.  

chaosxarcher
Captain

FlamingWar

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 4:09 pm
Maybe we should base the ranking system on how many missions we do and ring levels.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 4:29 pm
Hmmm so a ranking system based on missions ehhh?

should we also have a bounty hunter thread when the PvP comes to play?  

chaosxarcher
Captain

FlamingWar

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 4:35 pm
Maybe, but if we do make a bounty hunter thread, then should we count what they do init as experience for the ranking system?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 4:45 pm
hmmm....the experience point thing has to be moderated by someone.... I should have a list of people in alphabetical order with their rank and experience.... as well as other info....

I believe missions done for people counts for one way to get experience but their has to be other means to gain experience....

how about TCL?

we should take in new members TCL first then base their TCL as a means of leveling up...They all start at 0 exp but every charge they get will count as experience points.....

such as

EX.

person A comes in with 5000 TCL

they start as Ex mercenary...

they level up by getting 100 more orbs... meaning

once they get 5100 TCL then they rank to Soldier 4th class...

once they get another 150 orbs they rank to whatever...after that they may choose which career they may want and their will be threads with people who tell them what the group does... People may only do one job at a time such as 3rd class medic has to be achieved before they may go into 3rd class soldier....  

chaosxarcher
Captain

CrazyKitten007

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:06 pm
Either way I think that ranking should be based on TCL plus rings and not a person's CL, seeing as there's way too many people that buy their way into things. Plus people w/ higher TCL probably know more about the game and such.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:08 pm
CrazyKitten007
Either way I think that ranking should be based on TCL plus rings and not a person's CL, seeing as there's way too many people that buy their way into things. Plus people w/ higher TCL probably know more about the game and such.
Yeah, that is what I was trying to stop.... maybe it should be a mix of missions as well as TCL...because TCL and missions make the mission more interesting ...very interesting that is....  

chaosxarcher
Captain

CrazyKitten007

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 4:13 pm
So then what *are* the different ranks going to be based on? (As in if you're this TCL + w/e the you're this rank, and so on, etc...)  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:37 pm
CrazyKitten007
So then what *are* the different ranks going to be based on? (As in if you're this TCL + w/e the you're this rank, and so on, etc...)
There are going to be different missions for different classes so there will be a total of 7 ranks. Each rank will have a specified amount of missions to complete as well as a specified amount of orbs they must raise before they take a skill test to rank to the next rank.  

chaosxarcher
Captain

CrazyKitten007

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 3:25 pm
Are this missions that are already given in zOMG, or additional missions that include all of Gaia as well as zOMG?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 9:28 am
CrazyKitten007
Are this missions that are already given in zOMG, or additional missions that include all of Gaia as well as zOMG?
missions are in zomg but they are more like doing boss missions for people without commission....

Without commission = more exp. than with commission  

chaosxarcher
Captain

CrazyKitten007

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 5:19 pm
3nodding i see! You guys should probably start working on that, mm? ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:55 am
k, I will work on it...hope to make it good  

chaosxarcher
Captain

Toremon

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:36 am
There should also be a system of recommendation, if someone of a higher rank thinks a lower rank should be promoted, then there should be a vote.

For example: If you were first class, and I were like idk, 3rd class lvl 3? If i tag along for missions and i seem to excel for my rank you could recommend me to other firsts and the president for promotion. That way people with generally low TCL have an equal chance at being promoted.

Then the First could debate about the recommendation with the other firsts, and the president could be a judge.

If the judge thinks that the argument is valid, then the judge could talk me (the new guy) on a training mission to validate that.  
S.O.L.D.I.E.R

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff