Welcome to Gaia! ::

Clan Home Clan Forum Clan Members Report Clan Join Clan
S.O.L.D.I.E.R
Forum
Back To Clans
Reply S.O.L.D.I.E.R
S.O.L.D.I.E.R. H.Q (Post your Ideas about...)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chaosxarcher
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:03 pm
What would you like to see in this clan?

Post what you would like to see in this clan and what you would like changed...  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:11 pm
I would like badges for each type of soldier and the badges change as a person ranks upward.

The final badge should be personalized and such....

//----------------------------

I would like this clan to be democratic sorta so the leader of this clan will be selected every 6 months. The main leader shall be selected from any person within the clan whom has been apart of the clan for at least 2 months and a vote poll shall be placed within the clan HQ.

//---------------------------

I would like to see a group of skillful elite soldiers whom will take part of missions and such. We must keep things in order.

//---------------------------

I hope to see thread which deals with farming as well as a help group which deals with helping others with bosses....

//-------------------------

I hope to see a lot of your input within this clan....  

chaosxarcher
Captain

CrazyKitten007

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:40 pm
I'm willing to help in any way that I can, so what exactly do you want us to do for the time being? (Since i'm guessing that the clan is still in the early stages of the making). smile

I think that the badges and ranks are a cool idea though. Does anyone have a design for the badges? biggrin I like the idea that this clan has.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:31 pm
the badge design I am not quite sure yet. I should post another thread which states how the badges should be like.

I also like to know how the ranking system will work like. Hmmmm... + I hope to see a court thing also...maybe we should have the knights of the round in this thing.... I say that 7 members can be the 7 knights of the round, 7 being the tie breaker if it ever has to be enforced....

I may change the ranking system making Ex mercenary a starting rank then it goes to 1 other rank before they pursue an actual career. That would be nice.  

chaosxarcher
Captain

xxxxCrazyxxxx

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:16 am
I think we need to figure out the ranking system before we can think of badges, because the badges will be according to the ranks. So every rank would possibly have a different design?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:39 pm
xxxxCrazyxxxx
I think we need to figure out the ranking system before we can think of badges, because the badges will be according to the ranks. So every rank would possibly have a different design?
Good thinking... I should make a thread for the ranking system..  

chaosxarcher
Captain

S.O.L.D.I.E.R

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces