Here's a collection of spells to help out in your relationships. Please keep in mind that we don't want spells that go against other peoples' free wills to be posted in the guild. smile

too2sweet
Parting Ways

our path's diverged
new lives to start
what once was merged
here now must part
with blessings bright
we'll start anew
the time is right
we know it's true

As I will so mote it be!

Lt Governor Cherry
To Make Love Last

=3 I wrote this spell, well more of a ritual, for a friend of mine who says her relationship with her two-year boyfriend is getting rather boring. So I decided to write her a ritual to make love last... So, here goes:

Needed:
3 candles; one red, one white, and one pink.
Blackberry incense and censer
Picture of yourself or your full name written on a pink piece of paper.
Picture of your love or his/her full name written on a pink piece of paper.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Put the three candles in a triangle. Red should be on top, Pink to the left, and White to the right. Place the pictures/pieces of paper in the center. Place the censer beneath the triangle, horizontally. First, light the incense and hold the photos or pieces of paper in the smoke for two full seconds. Visualize the smoke as pure loving energy. Allow the photos/papers to be engulfed by this loving energy. Light the red candle and say:
"Goddess, God, I call you, come fast."
Then light the pink candle and say,
"Help my love for [Love's Name] and his/her love for me to last."
Last, light the white candle and say,
"Please never let our present love be a memory of our past."
Now let the incense burn out. Once it has done so, snuff the candles in reverse order, starting with white and ending with red. Thank the God and Goddess for their help each time you snuff a candle.

Sooo... Whad'you think? It is still to be tested, but it's open for use if you'd like to try ^^

prince[ss]
TO HELP A FRIEND FIND TRUE LOVE.

Items:
A Picture of your Friend.
A Red/Pink Candle.

Spell:
You sit here now, sad and lonely.
Your past love was false & foney.
Let the Lord & Lady guide you,
to the path of love that is before you.
Now walk my friend; walk on the path of love.
With no harm done; So mote it be.

Quote:
True Love Spell

Place four pink candles at the north,east, south and west creating a sort of diamond shape (big enough for you to sit in) then 2 white candles Northwest and Southeast, and red candles at the Northeast and Southwest, then light all the candles sit crosslegged in the centre. Focus and say:

"Another to one, and one to another, help me to find my true lover

One that fate has chosen for me.

A match made in heaven by the powers that be."