Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Teen Sex, Pregnancy and Puberty Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for teenagers covering topics centering around teen sex, pregnancy, puberty, and other aspects of teen life. 

Tags: teens, puberty, sexuality, pregnancy, life issues 

Reply Fertility and Gynecology Subforum
Stabbing Sharp pain in Vaginal Area

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Foxprincess09

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:05 pm
*I am not sure if I place this topic, so I am sorry ahead of time*

Ok just a back ground:

I am 17, never have anything entered into my v****a, not even a finger. I clean everyday, and I do have periods irregularly.

Problem:

Randomly, I will get pains near the bottom of my v****a and in the middle, and they STAB me. Like the pain feels as though I could die at any moment. And then it somewhat travels a little and I don't know why. They don't occur often but when they do I HURT, so bad and after it is over there is dull pain and the dull pain gets greater if I move with the occasional stab instead of the usual repeating stabs. Now I know I should have asked my doctor, but I only see my doctor once a year and I forget a lot of this. So this never happens in a time frame I can remember and say "hey I should tell my doctor".

P.S. Oh and this has been going on for about the past 3 years so since I was 14 but they are at their worst now.

Questions:

Do you know what is wrong with me?
Am I the only one?
Do you experience this?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:34 am
That could probably be a lot of different things, so it is something you should talk to your doctor about.

If you keep forgetting on your yearly visit:

-Call the doctor ahead of time so they can make note of it
-Write it on your hand before the appointment
-Tell a family member about it, and ask them to remind you on your way into the doctor
-Write it on your calendar
-Make an appointment when you're thinking about; you don't have to wait for your yearly exam  

LorienLlewellyn

Quotable Informer

Fertility and Gynecology Subforum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces