Healing/Health Spells

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The_Blessed_Mule
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:43 pm
Here's a collection of healing spells that members have posted (please feel free to post additional ones as you see fit):

baluk15
To Heal A Loved One From Sickness

What you need:
Small piece of paper and written on it the person you want to heal and sickness.
Silver bowl
Green candel
White candel
light blue candel
Rosemary
Powderd Cinnamon
Camomile herb
Cinnamon oil or Myrrh oil

Instructions:
Light the candels.
And cruch all herbs in a morter and drop a small amount of oil

Chant
Oh godess hear my plead, let healing come to thee,
For I wish thy(name of person) to be gone from this sickness.

Burn the herbs wrapped in the paper.
Place the paper on the silver bowl and carry the bowl while chanting
Healing come, Sickness go 3x

All herbs that did not burn throw into the wind so the healing my come to the person you love.

Aurellion
Pain Buster
This isn't to be used instead of Paracetamol. whee It's for those little niggling aches and pains: you know the ones. They just never seem to go away...

Well, good news. smile Within a few times of saying this through (for me at least), they should disappear.

--

Aches and pains that haunt my veins,
Be gone, I decree; be gone.

Clear the mist,
Seize the hammer that pounds my blood:
The pain soon to be dragged through mud.

If you have time (and a place whee ) then light a candle, and grab some black string (black for banishment) or anything black that you can wrap around your ache. Gaze into the candle and relax. Grab some brightly coloured string (such as orange, yellow, green or pink) and bind that around the black. This represents the pain being shooed away, with hope and happiness replacing it.

Aurellion
Good Health
You'll need:

- freshly squeezed orange juice, in a clean, cleansed cup/goblet/glass
- a candle of your favourite colour

Stand quietly, and just relax. Breathe deeply. Look into the candle flame, and hold up the glass of orange juice.

"I toast to those listening.
I toast to myself.

I'm living life for me now -
Bad health can't stop me, no way, no how.

I ask myself - what is good health?
[insert what it means to you] and general all round wealth.

I grant myself this wish -
[insert what it means to you]."

Drink deeply from the cup, and continue to gaze into the candle. Visualise the good health coming your way happening in the candle flame.

"I'm living life for me now -
Bad health can't stop me, no way, now how."

Gently blow out the candle, and see it's energy moving from providing the flame (the focus of the spell) into the collective universe to grant your wish.

If you have any orange juice left - don't drink it. Instead, go to your outside door and throw it out, so that it creates a mini "curved" waterfall - in other words, it's not meant to dribble out. xd This will create a veil of Isis, which will stop any nasties coming into your house. If you have a cat, try and throw the veil over her, but be careful not to get her wet - obviously.

Now, the things that powers this spell is you. You have to really believe in it, see it happening in the candle, feel the energy going off to grant your wish. If you only half believe in it, well, of course it'll only half come true, which won't work - your immune system is already doing half.

_IceGoddess15_
Psychic Vampire healing
If you are affected by Psychic vampires use this prayer to heal any 'hooks' they may have on you or any 'holes' in your energy feild that they've been using to get at your energy.

I AM held in the arms of God. I AM cradled in God's love.
I AM held in the palm of God's hand.
God brings me peace,light, wholeness and blessings.
I AM filled with this divine light.
I AM filled with radiance, purity, and wholeness.
I AM wholeness and oneness.
Where there is wholness, there are no parts.
Where there is oneness, there is no psychic vampire,
psychic drain, psychic sponge, or psychic energy loss.
When there is oneness, there is no loss or gain.
I trust in the oneness and know that I AM that oneness.
I AM the true beauteous nature of God's beingness.
Thank you God, and SO IT IS.

N E O N Transvestite
Spell for healing a loved one
Well, this is a spell I created when my mother was very ill, and I would make tea
for her. I created this spell to hurry healing, as this is what I intended it for

= ) Enjoy, and I hope this works for you as it does for me~!

((Bring Herbal Teas as a gift for the ill, or make the Tea Yourself then Serve))

EDIT:
Encanto Curativo
(Trans.: A Healing Spell)

Tea for the Soul,

Roots for the mind,

All these herbs I shall

Grind. I ask the Great Goddess

to heal you soon, as I cast all

My energies

Up to the Moon.

(Preferably Done At the day/night of a Waning Moon)

jdfreak123
Healing Spell

Find a nice place to be when you attempt this spell like under a tree or in your bedroom. You will need a candle for this. Take the candle with you. Light the candle. Then, create an energy ball, so as to get the energy flowing. Once it's big enough, visualilze and move the ball up and down your body slowly. While doing so, say:

Let this energy
make me strong
so that nothing
will go wrong.
To not be ill
is my greatest desire.
Heal me so by
putting out the fire.

After you say the last line, put out the fire and stop using your energy ball, so you don't waste energy. This healing spell should work if you concentrate hard enough. smile

zabazor
To help get rid of sickness (colds)

I cast the circle, call the corners, and light a candle
-black would have worked best but i used a nice tall white one-
i fucused on the fame, and thought of all the destructive power of fire.
I let that thought fill my head as i pointed at the flame with my wand
"staff, or fingure would also work"

i chanted the rite over and over, so many times i couldnt count...

"I cast my sickness upoon the flame
where it may burn and rot
so i may yet be well again
and all may be forgot"

I chanted and chanted as i focusd all the illness and pain and suffering into the candles flame to be banished. When i felt i was done, and ready to send my spell out to do its work i said one final rite...but only once

"I cast my sickness out of me
mote it be"

I blew out the candle to end the spell and closed my circle...

This was the 1st spell i ever casted upon myself to help me, other than a dreaded love spoell that brought more pain than good. So yah, if any of you are sick, try it. It just may help...^_^

~Trikuja~
Homeroom Health

Why I Made the spell: I was getting tired of everyone comeing down with colds....and the flu at school. But the worst is being sick when your on a date >.>; Well you know to do all the normal things-- Take your Vitamins, drink lots of fluids, and keep out the drafts and damp weather. It never HURTS to me cautious! SECOND, whip yourslef up a big batch of healthy MAGIC!..

What Up Need:
Orange Juice.- (WHY!?: The juice naturally bolsters from you immune system and represents health.)
Silver-Toned Cup.(WHY!?: It adds a protective element.)
An Open WIDOW!(WHY?!: Consider doing this spell when the sun us shining,(Folkloare tells us that fresh air and sunshine are "Health").

The Spell:
Heed my words, empower my spell
Through this potion keep me well

While Saying:
Place you strong hand pal down over the cup, Visualize a bright white light into the cup.

After Saying:
Drink the juice, you can do this everday until the people around you are healthier. By the way, there's no reasson why you can't put

some of this juice into a thermos or other container to have for lunch ^__^; This way you internalize your Magick throughut your day

Best Done At:
Morning/Evening Sunny Out side.

Quote:
Encanto Curativo (A Healing Spell)

Tea for the Soul,
Herbs for the mind,
All these herbs I shall
Grind. I ask the Great God
to heal you soon, as I cast all
My energies
Up to the Moon

Quote:
Quick-Fix Soothing Spell

This is a visualisation/energy exercise. The purpose of the exercise is to soothe your body, so that you can do something quickly, then go to relax. (EG. I'm sick at the moment, and it's perfect for soothing a headache quickly so that I can go to the bathroom without passing out).

In a sitting (like on a chair) position, visualise a 'laser ring' around the top of your head, in a colour that you perceive to be healing/soothing, and approx. 5 cm (2 inches) gap between the ring and your body all the way around. Visualise the ring going down your body at a slowish- pace, changing shape so that there's always that 5 cm gap, and when it reaches the bottom, visualise it coming back up. Visualise a disc of energy now, instead of the ring, and repeat. As the disc passes through your body, feeling the soothing. Repeat with the disc until you feel that you can get up and move around again.

Velloxys Twilight
Ease pain in others
you should picture this person in intense pain and then almost like they became a mirror let all the pain bounce off of them. Then her is this little bit:

Wrap thee in cotton
bind thee with love
protection from pain
surrounds like a glove
brightest of blessings
surround thee this day (night)
for thou art cared for
healing thoughts sent in flight

if you feel the need to, burning a candle for them near a picture of them isnt a bad idea.

this really does work, as long as you know it does too. smile

Ephemeral Lazarus
To quicken the closing of a wound:

Reden, reden, reden flow,
my own blood, you do go,
flowing flowing flowing bold,
cut heal up, now grow cold,
reden, reden, reden, no,
cut close up, dry.
on the view of my eye.

Ephemeral Lazarus
Emotional healing:

Healing Healing of the mind,
close the sores andlet them bind,
heart's own wishes to regain the self,
envy the calmness that should last,
filled with biter, anger, like the past,
filled with evil hated hateful self,
seal up whatever drips red,
close up the wounds that bled,
heal up the pain inside,
all of it, even which hide,
transmute the pain into something still,
make it with none to ill,
all the drips with bled insead,
of healing up were picked red,
scabs and bruises heal up own,
and make our heart a housed home,
rid ourselves of evil's fright,
even if in the face of might,
pick out the thorns, rocks and pebbles.
Pick out all, even not in sight.
Close the wounds that bled blood red,
close up to scars instead,
and with the pain all gone misplaced,
let us go and rebuild the traced.
for in our scars, we find urselves,
proof of not pain, but proom of life,
and that is a pleasure worth the knife

Ephemeral Lazarus

Depression Depress:

Depression, Depression,
a most vile regression,
bid spare agression,
now i divide thee from myself,
begone me now,
now dormant of thyself,
begone depression,
I thee depress,
and now my will,
my will transgress.

The Red Sorcerer
For a bleeding scratch, wound, etc:
1) Hold out the person's arm, leg, where ever the wound is and place one hand next to the wound (but not on it) and one hand over it.
2) Apply pressure to the side of the wound with the hand on the body.
3) (!This is an important part of the technique!) Now with an empty mind, visualize the pressure you are applying is squeezing out black/negative energy/Ki and with your other hand, you are forming it into a ball.
4) Now breath in the energy (You may feel a little choked) and convert it into white/positive energy, then blow it on the wound. (You may let go now)If it's hard to convert it into positive energy, then think of a happy moment while you are doing this, but don't let it distract you.
5) Command the energy/Ki to form a protective veal over the wound.

(Note smile This should help heal, stop bleeding, and/or prevent infection.
Best used under a calm, empty mind. This is a powerful technique and should only be used occasionally.

oceantail
To remove sickness or other things (whatever they may be (e.g. negative energy, etc.)
1. cast a circle around you and the patient.
2. visualize a vortex, black hole like, something to be a fast track away.
3. empty your mind, and affirm you ability to perform (this helps)
4. now visualize a bow in you hand, be as vivid as possible, make it so mentally real you can nearly feel its weight in your hand.
5. now find the point of the energy, Dowse, use third-eye, or just sense the well of negative energy that the disease is sustained by.
6. put the bow hand at the point and draw back the string, visualize the negativity being drawn out of the person in the form of an arrow.
Say: I draw you now with magic bow, into this host, you may never go.
7. when the arrow is fully outside the person, fire the arrow into the vortex, visualizing it being sent to someplace impossibly far away.
8. now check for other points, if the same point exists just repeat again, it will eventually all be removed.
9. when you can no longer sense the energies of the disease, fill the patient with positive energies to replace what energies you removed then close the vortex

Side notes:
1. you may want to have some blessed water or hematite for grounding the residual energy
2. if you deem it cumbersome the ritual can be preformed in silence.
3. NEVER, and I mean NEVER, try to keep the arrow, or fire it at someone in spite, that is harmful magic and is not what this spell is for. scream

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:31 pm
update  

Velloxys Twilight

iy8970970607

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:18 pm
update  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:30 pm
update  

The Red Sorcerer

oceantail

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:02 pm
update