View Results

Eros Philia Agape

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:54 am
i wish there was but then again...
they're not good at all...  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 2:16 pm
flamingrice
No, who gets dizy of music? No offence.

Most people when they first start a woodwind or brass instrument get dizzy, because your brain isnt used to the sudden lack of airflow... or something like that. Its extremely common actually flamingrice... It still happens to me every once in a while and i've been playing woodwind instruments for 12 years.  

`Kel`
Captain

Tangible Universe

Partying Phantom

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 4:14 pm
omg same here XD it can be hard squeezing so much air into a lil hole, last year my band director was playing an oboe for the class and she turned purple! it was so funnie
`Kel`
lol, when I first started playing oboe I would kinda pace around practicing long tones. This is within like the first couple weeks of me starting. I got so dizzy once. I lost my balance and actually fell over. I just sat there laughing to myself, it surprised me.

Even now after playing to oboe for several more years I still get that dizzy feeling every once in a while.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:31 pm
I always feel dizzy after holding out a note in singing for too long. I applaud those who can hold out a note for 20 seconds or more. The most I can hold out a note before I feel dizzy is 10 seconds.  

Sakura Latte

Magical Fairy

20,300 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200

phoebe girl 16

4,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:16 am
I started out being dizzy when i play the flute. ANd i still get dizzy when playing certain music, such as molly on the shore. You guys should look that piece up on youtube and listen. It is really hard. I feel really bad for my clarinets because they play all the time in that piece.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:47 am
I've been playing fllute for 9 years and I still get dizzy in certain pieces especially on the piccollo lol and sometimes on tenor sax it generally depends on the amount of air the instrument requires you to put through it and if your not used to it it can come as a shock to the system xD  

goffica_57

Instruments and Vocals

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces