Reply 'Tendo Cult~
The most frequently asked question Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MaverickDrifter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 1:59 pm
As the title says, if you were stranded on an island (but amazingly had a TV and all three consoles plus power for only that, nothing else), what three games would you keep?
Feel free to say what else you would do to the other consoles if you want. to  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:09 pm
I cannot correctly answer this question without being given the number of Wii points said console has on it.  

Nomega

Dapper Dabbler

MaverickDrifter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:10 pm
NintendOmega
I cannot correctly answer this question without being given the number of Wii points said console has on it.

90,000 Wii points (if thats possible)  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:32 pm
I would probably take

How to Survive on a Deserted Island Simulation - Gamecube
Everything You Need to Know About Signaling Rescue Airplanes and Ships - PS3
Super Smash Bros. Brawl - Wii

Those exist too, but only cool people know about them. Everyone knows about Brawl though.  

Ennokni

Al Torrenz

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:41 pm
I'd open up the 360, turn it on, wait till it gets really hot, then melt the PS3 in it. I would then fill the molten PS3 in a bucket and throw it into the water. The geologists will notice the critical increase of epic fail in the immediate vicinity of the island I'm on. Eventually some scientists will come check the situation with their helicopter. I would then kill all the scientists and build a raft out of their bones, a sail out of their skin and a scepter out of their dicks.
Then I'd grab the Wii and sail off to liberty city where I'd call over some hookers, get laid and kill them with my scepter after to steal their moneys. I would then write my testament. The testament would pass on all my legitimely earned moneys to nintendo, the p***s scepter to wayne and the bone raft to the scientist's families. Then I'd set myself on fire, walk in a church and sing Rammstein's Asche as I run towards the priest with a bloody wiimote in my hand.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:45 pm
ChaosTorrent
I'd open up the 360, turn it on, wait till it gets really hot, then melt the PS3 in it. I would then fill the molten PS3 in a bucket and throw it into the water. The geologists will notice the critical increase of epic fail in the immediate vicinity of the island I'm on. Eventually some scientists will come check the situation with their helicopter. I would then kill all the scientists and build a raft out of their bones, a sail out of their skin and a scepter out of their dicks.
Then I'd grab the Wii and sail off to liberty city where I'd call over some hookers, get laid and kill them with my scepter after to steal their moneys. I would then write my testament. The testament would pass on all my legitimely earned moneys to nintendo, the p***s scepter to wayne and the bone raft to the scientist's families. Then I'd set myself on fire, walk in a church and sing Rammstein's Asche as I run towards the priest with a bloody wiimote in my hand.

Interestingly enough, I knew a guy who worked at a slaughterhouse. Their personal mission is to never waste any part of the cows they kill. They take the p***s of the cow and put it through some strange heating process until it stretches a good length. They then proceed to market these super-stretched penises as walking canes. Your scepter idea could actually become a reality.  

Ennokni

The Rawk Hawk

Fashionable Nerd

6,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 3:10 pm
ChaosTorrent
Then I'd grab the Wii and sail off to liberty city
where I'd call over some hookers, get laid and kill them with my scepter after to steal their moneys. I would then write my testament. The testament would pass on all my legitimely earned moneys to nintendo, the p***s scepter to wayne and the bone raft to the scientist's families. Then I'd set myself on fire, walk in a church and sing Rammstein's Asche as I run towards the priest with a bloody wiimote in my hand.

You could use the helicopter to escape...  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 3:17 pm
you claim this question to be frequent but this is the first time I have heard it.

also at Hawk:
It would be less fun that way =O  

Cattra Nightblade

MaverickDrifter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 3:19 pm
Cattra Nightblade
you claim this question to be frequent but this is the first time I have heard it.

also at Hawk:
It would be less fun that way =O

Well, the question always has a "stranded island" part, but the actual question always changes when said.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 3:45 pm
Ennokni
ChaosTorrent

Interestingly enough, I knew a guy who worked at a slaughterhouse. Their personal mission is to never waste any part of the cows they kill. They take the p***s of the cow and put it through some strange heating process until it stretches a good length. They then proceed to market these super-stretched penises as walking canes. Your scepter idea could actually become a reality.

WHAT.

The Awkwardest Turtle

Ennokni

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:45 pm
Akward Turtle
Ennokni
ChaosTorrent

WHAT.

That's what I thought at the time.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 5:03 pm
Rock Band 2 with a ton of DLC, then probably... Guitar Hero I and II.

I'm so exciting. Maybe, maybe Brawl instead of one of the GHs if I could play online.  

[-Stefan-]

Rhed King

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:01 am
Brawl, Melee, and MGS4, The X Box would keep me warm at night by overheating.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:05 am
Amazing Island GC for the lulz of the irony
Brawl
guitar hero world tour Wii

i chose wii cause Xbox no work on Wi-fi lulz.

*plane Passes over*

QUICK! SEE IF I GOT A SIGNAL!  

Xilo The Odd

Rachetgirl11

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:04 pm
ChaosTorrent

Sorry, dude, but the PS3 is about 3 times the size of the 360. At the least, the PS3 is bigger then the 360, and in order to melt a PS3 in a 360, you would have to close the 360. This, is nigh impossible.

That said, I would take FFXII, Brawl, and Halo 3. Plenty of option there!  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff