Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaians of Florida

Back to Guilds

A place for Floridians to meet other Floridians! 

Tags: Florida 

Reply Gaians of Florida
MegaCon '09 anyone? Meet up planing! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best time for meet up?
Friday Afternoon
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Friday Evening
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
Saturday Afternoon
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
Saturday Evening
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
Sunday Afternoon
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Sunday Evening
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Friday Anytime
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Saturday Anytime
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
Sunday Anytime
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Whole Weekend Anytime
50%
 50%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 10

CrazyRob

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 4:22 pm
GothicLollipopEllie
CrazyRob
Unfortunately, you're going to have to count me out. I just found out I have to work both Saturday and Sunday afternoon and into the night time. gonk

OMFG! I was looking forward to meet you CrazyRob!

Okay here is the deal. Tomorrow will be Saturday and my cool gothic lolita outfit is hanging in my hotel room. If you see a girl with a long pirate looking black shirt, short black skirt with a pink tutu underneath, black lolita knee-highs, a long purple wig and black gothic boots, that is ME! Also, you will spot me with a sign that says "Free Kisses (Girls Only Please)." That is only during the day cause at night, my inner Green Fairy; Jade Clearwater (she has a Gaia account) will be coming out.

Ellie

Always nice to see a new fan. xd

And XDXD @ the description. Take pics. surprised  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 7:21 pm
I couldn't go ._. How's everyone doing at the con so far (or when you come back xd )?  

Jinzouki

Eiyma

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:51 pm
I couldn't go either
hopefully, somebody who could will post pics  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:20 pm
Yes, please indulge us MegaCon peoples. 3nodding  

Blufoo

Celestial Elder

Jinzouki

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:28 pm
Eiyma & Blufoo: you guys couldn't go either? gonk I wonder how many people here "did" go. I feel kinda lousy not going, I keep missing them. What's the next convention happening either in Central or South Florida?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:35 pm
Jinzouki
Eiyma & Blufoo: you guys couldn't go either? gonk I wonder how many people here "did" go. I feel kinda lousy not going, I keep missing them. What's the next convention happening either in Central or South Florida?
I think mostly non-regulars of this guild went.  

CrazyRob

Blufoo

Celestial Elder

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:56 pm
CrazyRob
Jinzouki
Kind of ironic... stare  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:27 am
Blufoo
CrazyRob
Jinzouki
Kind of ironic... stare

I would think the regulars would've gone xd In fact I was looking forward to have met/hung out with you regular members during that convention weekend surprised  

Jinzouki

thefurnace

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:43 am
I was there Saturday only, but I'm terrible about posting my pictures and whatnot. I still have half the pics from my trip to Japan last year that I haven't uploaded. sweatdrop

I only took a few pics, but my friends took more. I'll see what I can do.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:13 pm
Ok got there on friday. Mostly hung around the dealers room. Left at 4pm to pick up tickets for blue man group. Saturday it was flippin crazy! Crowded, but we didnt have to pay for parking. My Friend had to help my other friend out at her booth. Wanted to see the Cosplay contest but I had to leave an hour befroe it started cause we had to check in to the hotel. Went to Mardis Gras. THen Sunday I had a hang over but still went to con. Only bought a few things and then I started to crap out. went back to Hotel and slept whole day.

I was on the look out for the big kikis but I didnt see any. I only saw a girl in a ZOMG hat whos mom or guardian was tagging behind her, looking lost and confused.

purplekitty

Tipsy Tipper

7,500 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Blufoo

Celestial Elder

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:49 pm
purplekitty
I only saw a girl in a ZOMG hat whos mom or guardian was tagging behind her, looking lost and confused.
lol @ confused parental units. lol  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:08 pm
purplekitty
Ok got there on friday. Mostly hung around the dealers room. Left at 4pm to pick up tickets for blue man group. Saturday it was flippin crazy! Crowded, but we didnt have to pay for parking. My Friend had to help my other friend out at her booth. Wanted to see the Cosplay contest but I had to leave an hour befroe it started cause we had to check in to the hotel. Went to Mardis Gras. THen Sunday I had a hang over but still went to con. Only bought a few things and then I started to crap out. went back to Hotel and slept whole day.

I was on the look out for the big kikis but I didnt see any. I only saw a girl in a ZOMG hat whos mom or guardian was tagging behind her, looking lost and confused.
Sounds like a fun-filled weekend! surprised  

CrazyRob

Sindeira

Codebreaking Reveler

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:29 pm
Blufoo
purplekitty
I only saw a girl in a ZOMG hat whos mom or guardian was tagging behind her, looking lost and confused.

rofl OMG, I would never bring my parents to an anime/
sci-fi/ comic convention or any con' actually. Don't you
know what happens at these places and are you sick
'n twisted enough to want your parents to know, too?

A game of yaoi Twister.. need I say more?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:59 pm
Sindeira
Blufoo
purplekitty

I've only been to one con and I didn't have any experiences like that there. lol 4laugh xd  

CrazyRob

Sindeira

Codebreaking Reveler

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 12:18 pm
CrazyRob
Sindeira
Blufoo

I've only been to one con and I didn't have any experiences like that there. lol 4laugh xd

Only.. one? Oh, your poor fandom~! eek

You haven't been to an anime con', if you've never
participated in a yaoi Twister match or munched on
pizza, with some of the biggest stars in anime.  
Gaians of Florida

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff