Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply 'Tendo Cult~
Worst personal videogame ******** Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LifelessFawkes

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 2:03 pm
Renting and beating Superman 64 with my brother..
I was a scarred 8 year old.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:52 pm
When I was a young child, I spent a long time beating super mario 64, I remember I had some friends over one day, and one of them brought their cousin, who didn't want to watch a movie with us, so he went to play my nintendo and erased my file, he also erased the save file of excite bike that i had borrowed from another friend, Needles to say my buddy was super pissed and didn't believe that my friends cousin deleted it. sweatdrop  

Nathan TB

Mecca_Fish

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 2:16 pm
My sister's boyfriend erased my FFTA file. I didn't have as many hours as Jack, but I bought a second copy to pump up my main file. So much time gone.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 4:17 pm
A lot of bad things has happened to me. . .

The first, (and heavy) plow was my gamecube. Me and my brother were playing Animal Crossing, when he hit it with it's foot, trying to leave the crampt room. I shriek, and turned it off. When I tried to get in, K.K. Slider told me that it couldn't do that. Pretty much means: The file was corrupted. I had alot of favorite game's files in theirs, so I tried to fix it.
In the end, I had to say goodbye to my paid-off town in Animal Crossing, my favorite chaos in SA2B, and more. I cried for and hour.

The next screw up wasn't bad. I was playing my ruby game, and I got bored. So, stupid me, started over. I had a Kirila that could level up fast, and the new Kirila I have can't.
From this day on, I try my best to make sure that I don't delete any files that are prescious.

MsTweet

Bashful Genius

10,325 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Regular 100

LoudKid

Distinct Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:39 pm
I think it was probably from dropping my Adv. SP too many times, but one day I tried to play M&L SSS, only to find that once in-game I could not use R or L, or pause.

Terrific, eh?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:49 pm
Going to fight this
User Image

with only five of theese

User Image

The Citadel of spiders was a b***h the first time through.  

otawara

ultimatesmasher

Aged Autobiographer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:07 pm
The most difficult thing for a man to do is say yes three times to "DELETE ALL BRAWL DATA" after its been corrupted. Those intact windows taunt me to this day.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:25 am
Ah, I have one. I played Final Fantasy 7 once, until I got to.... roughly after Cloud regained his mind. Then, the memory stick reformatted, and I lost all, again roughly, the week's progress.  

CodyDudeTm

Desirable Fatcat

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Champion 300
  • Sausage Fest 200

fdiw

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:21 pm
I plaied the original yellow pokemon gameboy for nine stright hours. i turned it on the next day and it had deleated it self >.< it really sucked  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:36 pm
User Image

DERP  

DUMBEEZY

The Ice Maker

5,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:28 pm
Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town, my first hand-held Harvest Moon. God I loved that game so much, I could never put it down. I played it for most of my 48 hour-round trip drive to Montana and back to my home in Minnesota, I played it at school, at home, outside, wherever I could. (It's safe to say I was obsessively addicted. =3) So anyway, I marry the girl of my dreams, get a boatload of gold, get my farm perfect, have a kid; I've taken my character through three years (almost four) of his farm life. (Which is saying a lot, as there are 31 (or 30, I can't remember exactly anymore) days in each season, as opposed to 10 in A Wonderful Life.) Anyway, I start thinkin', what would it be like if I married this other chick instead? What would our kid look like, would things basically be the same? A lot of little things I was curious about drove me to start another file to marry a different girl than the one I had in my previous file. So I start my new file and I switch back and forth between that one and my precious old one that I poured all my sweat and tears into. Well, one day I was playing my new file on my way to church. Just as we pulled into the parking lot, I rushed to save my game. In my hurry, I... I-I saved over my other file!!! I immediately burst out in tears before I even stepped out of the van; I realized my devastating error the second it happened. I gotta say, I've never quite gotten over it... It may be kinda sad, even from a gamer's POV, but I get teary-eyed just thinking about it. ;_;

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:38 pm
Conquerer Galvatron
User Image

DERP

xd  

TooHyphy

GrowingDandelion

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:32 pm
The Ice Maker
Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town, my first hand-held Harvest Moon. God I loved that game so much, I could never put it down. I played it for most of my 48 hour-round trip drive to Montana and back to my home in Minnesota, I played it at school, at home, outside, wherever I could. (It's safe to say I was obsessively addicted. =3) So anyway, I marry the girl of my dreams, get a boatload of gold, get my farm perfect, have a kid; I've taken my character through three years (almost four) of his farm life. (Which is saying a lot, as there are 31 (or 30, I can't remember exactly anymore) days in each season, as opposed to 10 in A Wonderful Life.) Anyway, I start thinkin', what would it be like if I married this other chick instead? What would our kid look like, would things basically be the same? A lot of little things I was curious about drove me to start another file to marry a different girl than the one I had in my previous file. So I start my new file and I switch back and forth between that one and my precious old one that I poured all my sweat and tears into. Well, one day I was playing my new file on my way to church. Just as we pulled into the parking lot, I rushed to save my game. In my hurry, I... I-I saved over my other file!!! I immediately burst out in tears before I even stepped out of the van; I realized my devastating error the second it happened. I gotta say, I've never quite gotten over it... It may be kinda sad, even from a gamer's POV, but I get teary-eyed just thinking about it. ;_;

11th Commandment: TURN THE GAME OFF AND PAY ATTENTION UP FRONT, DAMMIT!!! (Or you will be pwned)

lol Sorry, I couldn't resist. But seriously, that's terrible.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:38 pm
I had Pokemon stadium 2 which I had spent so muc time on, doing the Gym and the coloseum. There was this little boy next door I'd trade games with and he borrowed it. When we got the game back, he had deleted our game. I wanted too cry. I didn't really play that game again after because it pissed me off so much and ticks me everytime I go around and see all the stuff I had done missing.  

featheredonyx

Versatile Lunatic

8,950 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100

DUMBEEZY

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:37 am
l-Kriel-l
Conquerer Galvatron
User Image

DERP