Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Teen Sex, Pregnancy and Puberty Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for teenagers covering topics centering around teen sex, pregnancy, puberty, and other aspects of teen life. 

Tags: teens, puberty, sexuality, pregnancy, life issues 

Reply Fertility and Gynecology Subforum
So I'm a bit confused

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

miss_cool_danielle

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 12:14 am
So I'm happily with someone new. Its been that way for a while now. But anyways.
After I was with him.

They told me I had HPV just genital warts. My cells are normal so I'm not worried about that. I did have sex with him not knowing I had the genital warts...but once I found out I told him right away, and he appreciated for me telling him. But when I went to plan parent hood I also had discharge, and an yeast infection..So I took pills for the both. But when I took the medication it for the discharge and had huge amounts of discharge coming out, and smelled. I had to take these pills for 7 days and still the discharge is there. I'm getting pretty sick of it though. I'm not sure if its the birth control affecting it or not.

But my other thought on this was maybe its from the sex??
My bf is bigger and thicker than any guy I was with. So when we have sex he hits the cervix. Sometimes its pleasurable and sometimes it just hurts really really bad. Then I kind of just pass out because I'm exhausted. I told him..He felt really bad. But I just told him he needs to slow down. He hasn't had sex in a while. So he was also going pretty fast. >.< I don't know what to do.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 9:37 am
A bigger, thicker p***s should not give you lots of smelly discharge even if it does hit your cervix.

Yeast infections are so common that sometimes doctors diagnose women with them incorrectly. In other words, sometimes they just assume that's the problem.

I had slight itching this summer. I went in to Family Planning. They said, "yeast infection," and gave me a pill. Two weeks later, no change. So I went back and told them I still had the exact same symptoms. So then they actually tested my discharge and found that I had had a bacterial infection, not a yeast infection. So it's possible that they diagnosed you incorrectly too.

Or it's possible that your yeast infection treatment actually gave you a bacterial infection. Yeast infections and bacterial infections have very similar symptoms, but they are basically opposites. So it's kind of like this:

Yeast infection-------------Normal-------------------Bacterial Infection

So ideally the medication will push you over to normal, but sometimes it pushes you too far. That happened to me too. The bacterial infection pill pushed me too far over, and I ended up with a yeast infection. So then I had to have the yeast infection treatment again....But that one cleared it up finally.

Or it could be some other problem altogether. So make sure you go back to Planned Parenthood. Go back a few times if you have to. And make sure to talk to them about how to reduce the chance that your partner will get genital warts if they didn't already talk to you about it.  

LorienLlewellyn

Quotable Informer

TifaBea

Angelic Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:58 pm
It could be the drugs they gave you too. Once they gave me Cephalexin to get rid of a UTI I had and it ended up giving me nasty smelling discharge and inevitably gave me a yeast infection. They did warn me before hand. I'd still go to the doctors just to make sure.  
Fertility and Gynecology Subforum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games