Character pictures

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elswood
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:09 pm
Post pictures of your characters and their innocences here. Even if you're not good at drawing, please post a picture, or you may make an avatar of your character. Innocence must be drawn.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 12:46 pm
User Image
Axel-May
Sorry, I'll post a drawn verson later, but for now here's an avatar of her. whee
This is Hexan-May:User Image
I know her hair color looks a little different from Axel's here, they both should actually have the same shade of neon green hair.  

Elswood
Captain

serenityofsand
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:25 pm
User Image
This is what I supposed Foi would look like... I love her appearance, personally. ^^
Her hair is a bit disheveled and loose, her clothes dirty and tattered... it's just as I imagined. This would be her current appearance, when she is 15. When she was younger, or when Teacher first bought the dress for her, I'm sure it looked much better. sweatdrop

User Image

This is Teacher, sporting his cloak and adorable little heartstring. heart
Basically, this is how he looks... he bought those clothes from a merchant for very cheap, taking whatever he could get with the little money he had from working in small jobs.
Foi often tries to steal his heartstring, so she can keep it for herself. She loves it, and has always dreamt of wearing something her Teacher wore. (XD) They often bicker over it.

Drawn versions of these characters will be posted soon, though you'll have to forgive my awful art... sweatdrop  
D. Gray Man RPG Bloodstains

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games