Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Crystallis Research Academy Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:28 pm
"I agree with her," lily said, nodding her hand at the human she still held prisoner. "Let's get out of here, now!" Then she began to move, still carrying Kir and dragging Synthic along. Something had happened to Kir and Sunthic knew what. Lily wasn't about to let her die. "Come on!" she called again.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:30 pm
Amaranth looked angry that Synthic was coming along but she needed out.
She turned and ran.
Synthic had fallen silent. She still cried.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Antagkelsey

Divine Demigod

9,525 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:31 pm
Vexen ran along with the group the best he could. "i have a bad feeling about this..." he said worriedly, trying to stop his chest and sholder from bleeding.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:31 pm
Rya's tails began battering the firm walls of the lab, making the ground shake. She wasnt doing much damage, the walls sturdy enough to withstand her tails for a while.  

Fujibayashi Shina

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:32 pm
Lily followed after Amaranth with Kir and Synthic. As the went, they passed Rya. "Rya, we're going. Come on, now!" she called to the kyubi. She hoped the others followed.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:33 pm
We fear what we cannot understand yet we embrace love...
Durrahn said nothing and followed Lily. She was the only one keeping her from rampaging through this entire facility. The rage broiling beneath Lily's calm was intense, it was that of her less domesticated form. She still wanted to destroy everything, but knew in some part of her mind that that would only cause trouble.
...Thus a contradiction against which no one can argue

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:35 pm
Amaranth continued to run along. She hated the idea that they were taking Synthic along.
Synthic's long lab coat dragged underneath her. She glanced up at Kir, who had been unconscious the whole time, "Little Kir..." She said weakly.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:35 pm
Vexen coughed up blood as he saw the kyubi like he didd back at the like. he feared that beast, but he knew that his friend was the controller. he sighed, then coughed up blood again.  

Antagkelsey

Divine Demigod

9,525 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:36 pm
Soon they were outside the building and it was time to make their escape. "Amaranth, take Vexen and Durrahn and go, I'll be following right behind you. I don't know if there is much we can do for Rya until she calms down.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:38 pm
Amaranth grabbed Vexen and slung him over her shoulder, "You must be one too... I'm sorry," She whispered in his ear. She waited for Durrahn to climb on her.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:39 pm
Durrahn shook her head. She wasn't about to be flown off and defenseless. Once in the air, she couldn't get back down easily. A tentacle reached up and touched Rya. A mental contact was made through the physical one and Durrahn thought. Rya calm down, we are departing In an eerily calm voice for her current mood.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:41 pm
Lily fidgeted nervously as she waited for the others to be ready to depart. She wanted to get away from this place as soon as they could.

((If I disappear, just assumes Lily follows with kir and Synthic))  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Antagkelsey

Divine Demigod

9,525 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:42 pm
Vexen wanted to say something back, but he began to cry, knowing that the painful things that went on there were finished.his chest and sholder were still bleeding an he felt a great deal of pain. "th-th-thank y-yo..." vexen atempted to say before passing out.

(NO SCHOOL TOMARROW!!!!! YEAH! a full day of roleplaying and video games for me!)  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:42 pm
[[I"ll probably be gone soon too. It's nearly 11 o' clock, and my dad would be furious if he found me on the comp.]]

Edit: ]]Lucky[[  

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

Fujibayashi Shina

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:43 pm
(Oh, no fair.)

The large kyuubi turned and followed them. "Understood." She growled, not changing back yet.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff