Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Crystallis Research Academy Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:08 pm
We fear what we cannot understand yet we embrace love...
DUrrahn devoured the final guards, they only managing to cause trifling wounds. She rushed through the guard, swatting aside or letting Vexen handle the guards that attempted to sop them. Eventually she reached the door that she could sensed Kir behind, and began ramming anew.
...Thus a contradiction against which no one can argue

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:08 pm
Synthic was helpless under Lily's threats. She closed her eyes and tears streamed down her face, "They forced me to do it...! If I didn't I would be killed! This is the only life I know!" She cried, "Please let me down, I'll take little Kir," She said, using the childish name she had given him years ago.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:10 pm
"Stop whatever is happening, now," Lily said, letting go of Synthic's throat and pushing her towards the control panel. "If you value your life." She could feel Kir's pain and it took all of her self control to let Synthic keep living.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:11 pm
Vexen formed lighting blades on his hands and ran behind her. taking a slash form a pointed weapon to the chest, he let of a groun of pain. and then killed the remaining guards and going to the door Durrahn was beat and began hitting it himself.  

Antagkelsey

Divine Demigod

9,525 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:13 pm
Synthic was so weakened that she couldn't even stand up by herself. Using one arm to keep herself up, she pressed a few of the buttons, "I'm sorry Kir... Please forgive me!" She repeated.
The glass casing raised and the green gas inside dissipated. Kir lowered to the ground and remained standing. The wires were still poking out of his flesh and he appeared unconscious.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:14 pm
Durrahn halted for a second, allowing a thought to cross her mind. She rammed the door again, this time allowing her shadowy body to cross through the bends and cracks they had made in it. She appeared in the room and roared, about ready to smash everything and get Kir out of here. The roar was incredibly loud and rebounded around the chamber.

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:15 pm
Lily kept a hols on Synthic's arm and dragged her towards kir. "What did you do and how do I get these wires out?" she asked, sounding a little more calm but not much.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:17 pm
Lily saw Duurrahn appear and forced a calm on the creature's mind, because if Durrahn kept it up she might hurt Kir even more than he already was.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Antagkelsey

Divine Demigod

9,525 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:17 pm
Vexen gained his strengh and rammed the door door, the impact caused his shoulder to burst and bleed, he let out a scream of pain but turned towards the control desk. "you..." he growled towards Synthic.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:18 pm
"Y-You can just pull them out... They are there to carry electric impulses and inverse magic," Synthic explained, still unconsciously apologizing.
Amaranth finally found the room. She looked terrified.
"Little flower?" Synthic noticed Amaranth.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:20 pm
Lily began to pull the wires out as quick as she could with one hand as she still kept her grip on Synthic. Once she had Kir free, she hoisted him over her shoulder. "Alright, let's find Rya and go," Lily said, looking around at everyone.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:21 pm
Durrahn started to run across the chamber but stopped in her tracks. She looked over at Lily. No thoughts came from her, but she now had restraint. She sat down, like a pacified lion. Which was, more or less, what she currently was. Her tentacles swayed around madly, as if she was ready to take action at the slightest sign of hostility. She was currently the size of an average bunks bed, so she must have been quite the sight.

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:24 pm
"You..." Amaranth recognized Synthic.
"Little flower! I'm sorry! Please! Kill me!" Synthic pleaded with her.
Amaranth only took a step back, "You... You could have killed us...!" She said, stuck within her memories.
"I'm sorry little flower! Please take little Kir and run!" Synthic pleaded.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:27 pm
Vexen limped towards the group but kept his gaze on synthic. "you...." he growled.  

Antagkelsey

Divine Demigod

9,525 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200

Fujibayashi Shina

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:28 pm
Rya stood in her full form just outside the building, her tails pulling back to assault the walls. "Commencing attack." Her voice was a mingle of millions of other voices, just like Legion.
User Image  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces