Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Crystallis Research Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 206 207 208 209 210 211 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorgrim the Wise

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:13 pm
Steiner ponders for a second before standing up. He looks over at Ull. "Shadow Freedom Island...Uninhabited and full of unused machinery. That is where we shall rebuild." He looks back at the laboratory. "Eventually we might return here, but for now, let's make sure that nobody takes advantage of it like we did. Winter dear, please close the door...permanently."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:23 pm
Winter nodded and looked at the door. Her teeth sharpened and her face became a little dragon-like. She then blew scorching white flames at the door, melding the metallic door until it was a molten piece of wall. She then returned to her normal form and blew a windstorm at it to cool it off rapidly.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Thorgrim the Wise

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:31 pm
Steiner smiled at Winter. "Excellent work. It may not keep that thing in, but at least it will keep most people out, and away from any secrets that only I know." Steiner turns to Ull. "Now Ull, lead us to Shadow Freadom Island." his smile had left, and he had an aura of determination about him. "That thing just proves how important my mission is. My dream from so long ago...Hurry, it cannot be delayed any further."

Plague grins madly. "Excellent. I can't wait to try the local cuisine on Shadow Freedom."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:37 pm
Ull bows. "As you wish Doctor Steiner." He limps slowly makes his way to his horse. He is still in a lot of pain from Steiners attack. Anything to fulfill my dreams.. Hehe..." He thinks to himself

( What direction is Shadow Freedom? sweatdrop )  

Lord of the Aesir

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:41 pm
(Not sure. We'll just go there ^_^; )

Winter smiled to her father, "We're probably going to have to fly there," She said.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:20 pm
Steiner turns to Winter. "How? There are currently 16 Plagues, and I am not sure your wind magic will be enough."  

Thorgrim the Wise

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:30 pm
"I can transform into something big enough to carry everyone," Winter said.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:41 pm
Steiner looked sceptical. "Hmm, that sounds good, but I have a feeling a large flying Winter would draw attention. Perhaps we could fly over non-populated areas?"  

Thorgrim the Wise

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:44 pm
Winter nodded, "I could do that," She said, walking away from them all so she could transform. She was thinking dragon again.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:09 pm
Steiner turns to the Plagues and Ull. "Alright. This is the plan. We will make our way to Shadow Freedom Island by means of Winter. When we get to the coast, I will be dropped off with Ull and two Plagues. When Winter and the other Plagues get to the island, they will search the island for any life forms, and either exterminate them, or consume them. I would also like any buildings or machines to stay untouched, and unbroken for when I arrive. Only when you find it safe enough for me to come, Winter will have to fly back to bring us there. Is everything understood?"

The Plagues nod  

Thorgrim the Wise

Lord of the Aesir

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:39 pm
"Alright, but what about my steed?" Ull asks Steiner.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:42 pm
Winter nodded in agreement to Steiner's plan, then started transforming into a huge dragon.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Thorgrim the Wise

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:44 pm
Steiner looks over at Winter. "What do you think Winter? Will there be enough room for Ulls steed?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:47 pm
Winter nodded her now huge head. She was going to carry it in her claws. She lowered to the ground so that they could get onto her back.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Thorgrim the Wise

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:00 pm
Steiner and the Plagues climbed on.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 206 207 208 209 210 211 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers