Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Crystallis Research Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 196 197 198 199 200 201 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorgrim the Wise

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 7:25 pm
The man smiles at Plague. "It's be because I just woke up after a thousand years and already I am eating boar and surrounded by my wonderful children." a look flashes over his face for a moment. Long enough for Plague to get the message to back off. He continues to smile and returns to the boar.  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 11:38 pm

User Image
“One cannot truly understand death...."

“Until they have truly lived...."

"I knew I smelled sunshine and the makings of a future chef!"says a oriental man as he enters the area of where all the Plague's were dining along with their father and Winter. Tseng would then take out an ornamental fan and begin fanning himself dispersing the hazy cloud surrounding him. "Is it hot in here or just me? No it must be the fine specimens I brought to celebrate our business arrangement!" In addition to being anywhere between two to four hours late the man was surrounded by a cloud of narcotics, reeking of morphine used to diminish pain and opium, oh and of course tobacco. Suddenly a vast collection of around nine oriental woman followed behind him breaking through the smoke. Their persona's where strange however, they all seemed to be in a trance like state.

“A man that deafens himself...”

“Can never hear the sweet notes of songbird.”

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 2:16 am
Winter looked at the girls a little hungrily, but didn't try anything.  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 10:37 am
Plagues 2-8 move from their positions and surround the ariving group. Plague and the man walk out of the building, the man is covering his mouth with a slightly damp cloth.

The man stops so that he is not too near to the newcomer. "Plague, is this the man you spoke of?"

Plague looks at the man. "Yes this is him." Plague turns back to the asian man. "It took you long enough, where have you been?" Plague gives a grin.  

Thorgrim the Wise

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 5:14 pm

User Image

"I had a run in with some mean puppies. They tried to mark their territory but got spanked with my trusty newspaper. Then a big mean one showed up and I gave him a bone to fetch. After that I decided to take a detour through the more exciting part of town as you can see. Did you know? The walls of this place looks like sheep fur. I wonder... " Tseng began caressing the stale walls and the woman began to do promiscuous and enticing movements around the elderly looking gent with metallic arm.

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 5:19 pm
Winter looked like she was going to go and devour the women for being so disrespectful.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Thorgrim the Wise

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 5:45 pm
Plague was about to say something when the man stopped him.

The man turns to the newcomer with a stern face. "Sir are these women of any value or use to you?"

Plague looks at the women trying to find out if they are human or not.  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 10:10 pm

User Image

Tseng paused his dry humping of the stone walls and cocked his head slightly at the question. "Ohhhhh so you aren't one of those people that enjoy the whiles of a fine woman. I get it." Tseng closed his eyes and inhaled once more. He exhaled a similar cloud of grayish black smoke like when he evicted the plague virus from his body. Tseng would then pull up a chair and make himself at home putting one leg atop another. He now seemed more cognoscente and came off more professional if not eerily creepy. "I don't believe we've been properly introduced good sir. Tseng-Tsun. Owner of Koga Branch Co. Pharmaceuticals and you are?" He began to wave the girls off who then collectively began circling Tseng in a form of hypnotic harem. "In response to your question regarding the value of these girls. The answer as of now is no. Seeing as nobody is in the mood for a little fun. If your worried about security measures don't bother they're completely harmless. I have them believing that they're house maids."

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 8:32 am
Winter looked at her father, as if wondering if it was okay to devour one of the girls.  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 1:06 am
The man stands with his hands behind his back. An air of seriousness and stature surround him. He replies to the man in a serious tone, "I am Doctor Francis N. Steiner, I own this mountain and the laboratory that sits under it. My son has told me that you wish to fund research and developement. I would be gratefull for your help." Steiner looks at the girls around Tseng. "Since you have noted that these women are of no value..." Steiner turns to Plague and Winter. "Plague, you may have eight, and Winter, you may have one." Steiner looks back over to Tseng.

Plague gets a devilish shark toothed grin. "Plagues 2-4, you heard him, take eight for ourselves." Plagues 2-4 start to walk over to the women, their own devilish grins apearing.  

Thorgrim the Wise

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 1:23 am

User Image

"So stoic. So blunt. So monotonous. I think I might die from the drabness."Tseng said eyeballing the Doctor. Tseng would wave once more as the women began to act as if they were doing housework away from both the good doctor and Tseng so as to not get blood on their attire. "So this is what I would have become if I hadn't dispatched of that parasite." Tseng said looking at all the plagues being ditracted partially then reverting his gaze toward the good doctor. "Now then on to the topic of Investments, However, things that are only as good as the profits they yield. Now then, I propose a question. These copied black masses with teeth. Could you possibly extract a sample and convert it into a pill based supplement."

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 7:35 am
Winter went over and took one of the girl's hands, taking her to another room. In the other room, she knocked the girl unconscious and absorbed her into her body, "So that's what humans are like..." Winter said, now having a taste for human flesh.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Thorgrim the Wise

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 10:28 am
Plagues 2-4 begin to jab the girls. Automatically going to stage 2, it does not take long for the girls to be completely replaced. (a blood free process) The new Plagues take their positions surounding Tseng. (removing the unmanly dresses of course)(and replacing them with the classic suits)

Steiner looks at Tseng. his opinion of the man has already been made. not surprising Steiner would rather kill him than work with him, but weighing the pros over the cons, he decides to tolerate this obvious abomination and make use of the mans help. "I can do anything you want with my Plague cells. however, this facility is somewhat decrepid. I am going to need a few things before I am able to use it to its full capacity." Steiner contiues but somewhat less stern. "To get this building working again, I will first, need all the scientists who were involved in this project. Preferably alive and undamaged. They will aid me in understanding the technology I have seen. Second, I will need a Kitsune by the name of Kaede. She was last seen in Merkia. I will also need her alive and unharmed. No other Kitsune will work. And third, we will need a steady supply of food material. Nothing extravagant, just enough to fulfill the daily nutrient requirement for the average human. Let's say enough to feed 10 people a day." Steiner pauses. "I'm not a busness man, so bear with me on my requests."  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 7:28 pm
Winter came back to the group when she was finished. She was back as how she normally looked like before. She stood next to Steiner.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 8:56 pm

User Image

"Yes, well, that's good news. Seeing as I own many pharmaceutics stores I can amplify the spread of your virus with much less work. Your demands are intriguing to say the least. Not so much rations and a kidnapping but more so the fact you want previously enlisted scientists. I'm afraid because the project was so covert we naturally had to dispose of most liabilities. Those that survived are either mentally disturbed or paranoid if not that already dead. Tseng looked at his nails contemplating. Then looked back at the professor. "I know one though... Lead developer named Luke Bordenski. He's mad but more sane than the rest, he's found scrounging in the filth of Deralo I'd get him myself but he's deathly afraid of me...and any asian in general. Most likely would commit suicide the second he saw me. His methods are unconventional but produces results. He's also terrified of apricots." Tseng emptied the ashes of his pipe on the floor. Then grew eagle like eyes. "This Kitsune, how she integral to the project. I need to know before I go back to that god awful place."

Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 196 197 198 199 200 201 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games