Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Crystallis Research Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 9:02 pm
"..." Kir walked over to where Drake and Synthic were. White magic repaired Kir's broken arm as he went.
The barrier gave way just for Drake to enter, then it closed in again.
"..." Kir looked at Drake with an unusual coldness. He took Drake's hands and held them tightly in his own. When Kir let go and stepped away, a small white paper crane was in Drake's hands. It had a healing quality. The barrier separated them again.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 9:02 pm
"What?" Lily asked, her mind barely registering what Drake was saying because she was being overwhelmed by her own emotions at the moment.

((Wait a minute, how does Drake know that Lily has the blood crystallis?))  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 9:03 pm
(It should be easy to tell actually. I mean, Kir didn't try to kill Lily because it's in her possession.)  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 9:07 pm
((Did he? i don't remember that))  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 9:09 pm
We fear what we cannot understand yet we embrace love...
[[I'm gonna say he didn't. But Kir's not about to use it, and he figures Lily needs to know the only way to stop him.]]
"The blood crystallis! We need to find a way to use it!" Drake then glared at Kir, ready to attack him. When the angel grabbed his arms, he tried to struggle but then just stared, confused at the crane in his hand. "What?" He wasn't so sure what was happening anymore. He was nothing in the ways of magic. If he could have recognized the healing qualities, he would have pointed Kir in Synthic's direction.
...Thus a contradiction against which no one can argue

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 9:11 pm
Sheena used the distraction to sneak inside and move into the dark room.  

Fujibayashi Shina

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 9:13 pm
(Read some of the posts. It said at times that Kir was making sure Lily wasn't hurt. He would look back every so often to be sure. And when they met in the experiment room, he didn't kill her, but reflect her away. Proof enough that he's trying to protect her)

"..." Kir looked back in Drake's eyes again for another moment before shaking his head sadly, like he was apologizing for something.
He then turned his attention to Synthic, who was huddled in the corner of the cage in fear.
With powerful magic, he ripped the cage opened and walked inside.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 9:18 pm
((Oh, I thought you said didn't kir try to kill her not kir didn't try to kill her, my bad))

Lily watched the whole thing, still not completely comprending what Drake was asking of her. "Don't hurt her," she murmured, too quiet for Kir to hear but not too quiet for the blood crystallis to disregard.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 9:22 pm
Drake's ears twitched at Lily's command. Then he looked over to Kir. "he's- he's not hostile. They failed for once!" His smile returned as he hopedKir would heal Synthic of whatever the scientists did to her. He was using his powers for what he wanted. Without the blood crystallis, the scientists could not use him as a weapon. Wait, that's it! Dat's why it failed. They didn't have the trigger fer their gun..

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 9:25 pm
"..." Kir stopped and turned to look at Lily, signifying that he understood the command. He then turned back to Synthic and brought her through the barrier. He calmly lifted her up in his arms and he looked in her eyes intently.
"Don't, little Kir... Don't touch me..." Synthic closed her eyes and cringed in Kir's grasp.
Kir's expression softened and the light around them intensified. When the light died down, Synthic was completely cured of the poison. She was partially conscious.
"..." Kir gently let Synthic down on the floor of the cage again and walked back out into the isle between the cages. He looked at Drake for a few seconds before looking at Lily again. The barrier remained around him.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Fujibayashi Shina

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 9:26 pm
Sheena moved in the darkness of the lab room, looking for crystals, and pocketing the few she found. She moved to pick the lock to the next room.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 9:31 pm
Lily looked relieved when Kir had healed Synthic. Thank goodness, he's not bad, she thought with an inward sigh. Then she looked at Drake. "Are you coming with us?" she asked, moving to go get Synthic and the bag of ingredients.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 9:36 pm
Drake shook his head. "Where would I go?" He asked, "The whole of my adult life I've spent here, and it's been a good, if bad for the conscience, life. Besides, someone's gotta keep the hunters off the trail. Kir, com here, I need to deactivate that tracking device." He called to the angel. He had a small electric pulse that should do the trick.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 9:39 pm
"..." Kir looked at Drake angrily, like he was saying 'you are not my master'. His gaze then went back to Lily.
The barrier kept up.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Fujibayashi Shina

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 9:39 pm
Sheena opened the door to see Drake, Lily, and Kir. She looked like a robber, a sack of crystals on her back. She quickly shut the door and ran to the next one, working to pick the lock.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games