Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Crystallis Research Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:52 am
Some Might Say...
[[...sorry, I had a friend over. But you didn't need to wait on me, Sheena. You're character left anyway. My chars ahve no reason to chase her...]]

CHronarch concentrated his powers and a bubble appeared around the black hole. The thing fluctuated much quicker until eventually it burnt itself out and vanished. He looked at the wall and shrugged. He'd tell Rick it needed to be repaired later.

Archereus slipped inside and looked at the knight. "Is she gone?"
User Image
...The Saddest of Pandas

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:03 pm
Rick looked at the blood crystallis as it turned darker red, "s**t. I pressed him too much..." He swore again. That weapon shouldn't have any connections to others, and so he shouldn't have any trouble returning! It must be those people he's with and their abilities, "Oh well. Once he's fixed he'll come back to me. I'll let them keep him...for now."

He called a meeting for the available hunters to meet in the debriefing room. Rick was waiting for them, "Men and women, I want you all to take this for the good of the Academy," He said and opened a case. Inside was vials of black liquid.
"Sir...What is this?" One of the hunters asked.
"It's just something that will increase your focus. I want you all to take it when you return to your respective homes. I assure you it's been tested enough," Rick said with an inner grin. It certainly has been tested. It's been tested hundred of years ago and now it's finally available to the public. He couldn't ask for more. His infection would spread like wildfire if they all did what they were told.
The hunters took a vial each and bid Rick farewell. When the last door closed Rick started laughing.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:08 pm
Some Might Say...
Chronarch and Archereus stepped out of the shadows. "Quite the fools, aren't they?" The knight asked as he approached Rick, shaking his head at the hunters. It was such an obvious plan, but no one had any idea about the infection and so did not expect it.
User Image
...The Saddest of Pandas

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:10 pm
"It's only obvious to us apparently," Rick said, still laughing, "Well, KIERAN is out of commission. I would like him to be returned, but he's went and overdid himself. The antidote needs to be delivered to him soon. So his only options are here or with that woman."  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:15 pm
Some Might Say...
"I believe Lastern actually has plans in action to retrieve the angel for you." Archereus hissed. He shook his head at his last two failures. Both enemies had been quite cunning. It annoyed him that both had ended with no damage dealt to either combatant.
User Image
...The Saddest of Pandas

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:16 pm
Rick raised a brow, "Really? How's he retrieving it?" He questioned.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:20 pm
Some Might Say...
Chronarch shrugged. "Another of his servants. Apparently a failed experiment that he's trying to get working again." He told the man. His master hadn't exactly been clear. He had no idea who it was, but was sure they could get the job done with little enough resistance.
User Image
...The Saddest of Pandas

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:29 pm
Rick laughed, "I may as well give up on it then," He said, "I learned from experience that failed experiments are always going to be failed experiments. Well I need to return to my lab again. I need to operate on that wing and get an idea of how far developed KIERAN has become," He started to leave the room.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:23 pm
Some Might Say...
Chronarch and Archereus nodded to the man and fell back into the shadows, seeming to fade away. They would wait until Rick called upon him and return only then.

[[Exit to ???]]
User Image
...The Saddest of Pandas

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:17 pm
Rick was soon operating on the only physical part he got of Kir.
"So he's fully developed...A little bit of over development but there's nothing wrong with that..." Rick pondered as he used a forceps to pull a part of muscle tissue away, "Truly fascinating. It's healing even now," He stood up and placed the piece of skin over the cut open parts of the wing so it could heal again, "Well, it's infected now so maybe I should give it back to the monster..." He pondered.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:06 pm
Leonard was standing beside Rick suddenly again. "I feel i should recommend giving him a little something extra if you do so, my leige. Kir has proven powerful thus far.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:58 am
Rick turned to Leonard, "Yes, but now he's been too powerful. That's why he's crystallizing. I'm hoping they realize their only cure is here and not with that woman. Maybe if you stole her away beforehand..." He reached into the cabinet for a file. He pulled out a picture of Synthic and showed him, "Synthic Hunter. She's the cousin of this body. If she was to be brought back here, alive would be preferred. If you can't take her alive, then kill her where she is."  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:01 am
Leonard nodded. "I believe it would be useful if i collect another Crystallis. theres an experiment in the quarantine room who can create pocket realities, and i think i could use it to imprison her or kir, or both. permission to obtain?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:52 am
"Hm?" Rick looked over to Leonard again to think about what he said, "Oh, right. That one. The one who makes reality marbles," He pulled out the file and flipped through it, "Very well. Take it," He said.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:04 am
Leonard nodded at Rick's approval of the request, then walked out of the lab, disappearing. a few minutes later, Leonard appeared in front of the experiment in question, and put his hand on it's shoulder, focusing on the crystallis. moments later, it was drawn through the flesh, and out, without leaving a mark. the excperiment then died, though it shouldnt have. a claw in its throat though made sure it did. drawing in the blood of the creature for a fill up, Leonard's destructive energies killed the virus in the blood before it could infect him, and Leonard turned, walking out of the quarantine chamber, pulling his bandage off. he may not have wings anymore, but he still had an angel's healing abilities. walking back to the lab, Leonard walked up to rick. "Do you want me to go after this Synthic now, or do you need me for anything?  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games