Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Crystallis Research Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 4:53 pm
Rick slipped the new blood crystallis into his pocket and walked to the chambers. The gas would not be affective to Rick since he was a virus. He entered the chamber and walked to the unconscious Seraph. He touched Lunair's arm and tried to infect him. He needed a few new loyal soldiers. Even if something went wrong, the Seraph would infect people by touch alone and he wouldn't even realize it until it was too late.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 5:12 pm
The moment Rick touched Lunair, his bands reacted again, not bound like Lunair was. the band on the touched arm shot up, purifying the infection, and the two bands suddenly began letting off a tone that would be painful to all infected around. Lunair still didnt wake up though.

Leonard arrived to the academy, the two arrows sticking out of his shoulder still, looking ragged. his panels were barely held in place, and his energy field flickered in and out of existence. walking in slowly, Leonard slumped against the wall of the hallway, trying not to pass out.  

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 5:17 pm
Rick winced, "Damn little music makers!" He cursed the bands, "That's fine. Anything he touches that's alive will be mine," He had accomplished his goal anyway. The infection was not in the Seraph's body but it was more like on top of his flesh hidden from sight. He smirked and stood, "Wipe his memories and release him. He's too pathetic right now to move, but keep the gas on him just in case," He ordered the scientists and walked out, where he found Leonard, "What had happened to you?" He asked.
The scientists bound Lunair's hands and strapped him onto an experimenting table that was inside the room. They placed a metal object over his head and began the process of wiping Lunair's memories.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 5:29 pm
(Can they see his memories?)

Leonard looked up at him. "I failed in my mission. Kir escaped with the rest of them. there was an emotion controller there, who i think tried to restore Kir. I wound up engaging them all, and starting an avalanch, but when i tried to kill the emotion one, i got shot by Lydia." Leonard said, motioning to the arrows.  

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 5:33 pm
(No. They are just going to wipe them away)

Rick sighed, "Well, you don't have to worry about the weapon. See this?" He raised the blood crystallis that was in his pocket, "This is half of that monster's soul. I transferred it from the old crystallis to this one. So now the girl could be killed too. Unfortunately they are too far away so the command is weak, but I think he'll be here shortly unless something happens."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 5:39 pm
Leonard nodded, right before grabbing the arrow and pulling it free, making sure the blood crystallized. "Sire, would you like me to put the crystallis into you? It would be safest there, i believe."  

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 5:41 pm
"I don't think that will be necessary," Rick said, "For now we need to recruit more followers. I'm not going to expand past this building unless I have people who will pledge their allegiance to me."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 5:46 pm
"I have already pledged myself to your service, my lord." Leonard said, kneeling before him for a moment. "If you will it, i shall go forth, and spread your domain."  

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 5:49 pm
"No 'domain' is going to be spread just yet. It seems everything keeps attacking here. If we can secure this building then there will be nothing to worry about," Rick said, "And you're injured, so now's not a good time to be doing that. Lets' just dump the Angel creature in the sealing lab and try to make plans," He looked into a small window to the lab where Lunair's memories were being wiped clean.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 5:53 pm
Leonard nodded. "Then, if you have nothing further for me to do, im going to go have my wounds tended to." Leonard said before heading to the infirmary.

Lunair didnt wake up during the process...  

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 5:58 pm
Rick tried to figure out a place to dump Lunair, "Maybe a more populated place so he could infect it...I know!" He ordered the scientists who had just finished wiping Lunair's memories away to come over, "We are going to teleport this creature to Skyrim. They must be only just recovering from that weird attack from about a year ago. There's probably loads of people to infest now that it's been cleaned up," He said.
Skyrim. About a year ago it was nearly completely destroyed by a man named Jesse, who had since vanished into obscurity. In the amount of time between then and now, the town had been restored and people live there again.
The scientists dragged Lunair out of the chambers and into another room. They activated a teleporting circle and used it to bring Lunair to Skyrim, Kir's hometown.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 6:05 pm
Lunair didnt wake up even after they teleported him.

(Lunair exits to Skyrim.)  

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

Fujibayashi Shina

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:27 pm
(Wating on pandy... again.)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 7:10 am
Leonard returned to Rick after a few minutes, with his shoulder bandaged. standing there silently, Leonard simply waited. he knew Rick had to be curious about why Leonard was so committed. didnt matter though. at this point, Leonard wasnt going to tell him his reason.  

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

Fujibayashi Shina

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 9:44 pm
(spira willl reunite with Rick soon, well..actually, not till late friday. XD Gonna be out all week..)  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games