Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 6:28 pm
Diamond Ridge

Diamond Ridge is a well known battle site. Many battles had been fought on these grounds. Its a place with all sorts of weather. It contains sharp rocks. So sharp that if one unfortunate soul were to fall on one from a height, could be killed or hurt very badly. The land is slightly unstable with small hills poking up everywhere. Its filled with those rocks which can be used for good cover.

Inside Diamond Ridge:
Small Hills
Many, many large rocks

Enemies:

Crows
Enemy Troops

Events:
The First War.
Deralo and Zen's armies are to have a showdown here.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 10:02 pm
Lunamarria entered Dimond Ridge jumping from rock to rock since they were so enormous, looking around "this place is enteressting" she said to herself "kind of beautiful in it's own way" wanting to get to the Tower Town

(exits to tower town)  

Moon_Wolf_17

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:20 pm
The first fleet of Zen's airships arrived, letting out a few hundred troops onto the battlefield. The soldiers began making small camps and covers. They had the advantage of getting to the place first. They all knew Deralo's forces would be pulling in here soon.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:36 pm
Zen's royal carrier airship arrived, letting off a few more troops onto the battlefield. "Deralo is sure in for a surprise when they get here." He said with a grin to one of the men on his ship. The man simply nodded in agreement and shared the same grin as him. Now all they had to do was wait for Deralo's forces to arrive. At least they had the advantage of being here early to prepare themselves and get used to the battleground.  

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:06 pm
Lucian's carrier arrived not to long after Zen's. The doors opened and he stepped out the ship and looked at the battleground in which they were going to kill Deralo's army and take over. "Victory is so close." he said with a evil grin. Nell stepped out and looked at him from the corner of her eyes "No don't about that." she said stepping onto the grounds.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:08 pm
A sudden, barely noticable ringing filled the air of the royal aircraft Zen was in. Several troops fell over, then a few more, and eventually all of them. Every troop in the airship was knocked out, and the sly, omni-present sound stopped.
"So, what's the point of all this?" A strange person leaned on Zen's left shoulder.
"I mean, what do you hope to accomplish?"
"Or do you just want to wreak havoc?" The man said, grinning.  

Zaylx

Dapper Dabbler

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:27 pm
Zen pushed him off his shoulder, not even looking back at the man. "I hope to accomplish my world." He simply stated. This man was quite the character to come onto his ship and knock out all of his guards. "And what do you wish to accomplish on a ship like this?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:31 pm
User Image

Angel had moved directly from her aircraft and was about to look around a bit at their battle field and where she would leave the bloodiest gruesoem corpeses, when she noticed the minds on Zen's air craft go black. She quickly was racing over, her tiny golden locks flying out behind her angelic face, stopping only a short distance from Zen and the man who ahd been leaning on him. SHe eyes him, her eyes trailing for Zen to the man silently waiting for an order if need be. Just in case.  

forgottenmemory13

forgottenmemory13

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:34 pm
User Image

His morbid presence lignered around him like a tightly wound cloak of darkness and dread. He exited the airship and joined along side the other recruits for Zen's army with pleasure. A few lesser beings than himself moving aside in slight fear. Wonderful, maybe one of them would try and flee and he would get an early war snack...  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:49 pm
"This fight needs to hurry...i wanna get out of this skin." Nell said with a bored look on her face. Lucian just smirked and chuckled deeply "Patience." he simply said. Nell grunted "Easy for you to say...you don't have to have a second skin.....i'm just gonna go for a walk." she said walking off. As she was walking one of the soldiers slapped her on her butt. She quickly turned and punched him. He yelled in pain and fell to the ground "Next time you do that...you might just be my next meal." she said turning back and continued to walk.  

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

Professor_Steampunk

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:11 pm
Redd's ship landed and he walked around the area a bit.

"When will Deralo's forces get here I wonder? It will sure be a bloody battle, my favorite. Maybe I'll get to kill more officers. I can even kill that officer scum's son if he's here. He will be looking for me."

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 9:23 pm
Wesker began to run the checks through with the other carrier, he began to make checks with all systems before beginning to scout out for a plane to use ( i like the F-14 tomcat XD)  

Archer_Jack

Zaylx

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:07 pm
"Nothing at all." The strange visitor said, smiling. He suddenly reappeared on Zen's other side, appearing to lean on thin air a few inches away from Zen.
"Just curious if you even had a goal in mind for this."
"I've seen many who simply like to see people suffer." He said those last 6 words slowly.
"And I was *positive* that you couldn't *possibly* be one of those types." The man said sarcastically, looking over at him.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:36 pm
Zen was growing irritated now of the man. Zen still didn't turn to look at him once. "Like I said, what do you want?" He said. He had to of wanted something. No one just comes onto someone's ship because they were bored.  

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

Zaylx

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:53 pm
"That was it." The man said "I was unsure of your intentions for all this."
"We've been watching you, and the progression of this war with intense curiosity." He continued, now serious.
"And I felt there was a reason for it all."
"One that you may not be telling me..."  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 91 92 93 94 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas