Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Bhanu'Ecchumati Lands [IC]
[IM LOG] Sibling smack down (Sailor, Samus, Kiya, and cy) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:42 pm
Samus:

Tokeldo crouched up on a rock, with tail lashing about as he readied to pounch on some random bug passing by that his noticed. ignoring his siblings, he gave a low growl before jumping onto the bug smashing it beneath his paws. he loved how he had control over bugs so easy so he was known to mess with bugs alot when bored. smirking, he was rather pleased with himself at the moment.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:43 pm
Sailor:

Nkiruka was trying as hard as she could to ignore her brother, as he ignored her. But she couldn't help but to watch him, even though what he was doing seemed so stupid in her eyes. "What are you doing?" She asked, even though she didn't want to know. "You can't go squishing any random bugs you see, they could be mine you know." She said as she made her way over towards her brother.  

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:48 pm
Kiya: Rhindani, no matter how much her brother denied it, thought she was the best out of all three of them. Of course, it had nothing to do with that she might look like the king of the pride. She didn't even believe him as her father, and wouldn't acknowledge he was her father. She wasn't ignoring either of her siblings, she just wasn't paying attention to them either. She was in fact cleaning herself. Busy making herself clean and up to par with her own self image. One would think she was self centered, but really she wasn't too much.

She wanted to be a warrior, or rather know how to fight when she got older. She was training herself, with the help of her mother. Her dreams would come true, and whatever her siblings said, didn't matter to her. She continued to lick her paw not to far from her other siblings. Being able to see them if her eyes were opened.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:10 am
Tokeldo snarled and swipped at his sister Nkiruke when she came towards him. " i can do as i please. you can't tell me what i can and can not do." tail lashng, he was very arrogant and cocky specialy when it came to his stupidi sisters. narrowing his eyes, he was not gonna allow some wimp sister of his to tell him what to do. only his mother could and that because he had respect for her.  

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:23 am
Even though her brother growled and even swiped at her, she continued to get closer to him. "Watch me! Now get off of that bug!" She demanded, as she tried to push him off of it. And completely ignoring her sister in the process, even though she wasn't at all in the conversation. She was to busy cleaning herself, and acting as if she was better. But Nkiru's attention shifted back to her brother, and that bug. "Get off that bug now!" She demanded again.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:31 am
Rhindani finally stopped what she was doing. Their loud noises were making her rather displeased. "Will you two stop before I have to beat both of you up!!!!" Of course she couldn't take on both at the same time. She'd have to do it separately. But that wasn't a problem at all. She was now standing glaring at both and lashing her tail. Her red eyes seemed to blaze with irritation at the two. She was the middle child, but was big for her size. Having got Thona's abnormal height.  

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:36 am
Tokeldo bit his sister as she tryed to shove him off the bug. " knock it off before i really hurt you." hissing, he smacked at her head to make her knock it off. as for his other sister Rhindani, he was too busey dealing with his other sister to deal with her at the moment expect to say. " shut up Rhin." snarling, he was rather large for his size too and was actualy geting nicely muscled from geting training from thona though mostly it was geting himself the crap beat out of him.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:49 am
Nkiru was now mad at her brother, and her sister's who just had to butt in. "You keep out of this!" She growled at her sister, and then turned back to Tokeldo. "And you! How dare you bite me, and then hit me!" She said as she hit him back. All she wanted to do was mess with him, but he had gone to far. With her tail lashing, she was now mad. She didn't even care about some stupid bug anymore, this was war between siblings.  

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:53 am
Enough was enough, Rhindani decided she was going to lunge at the other two. She got ready and leaped towards them. She cared not about who she hurt. Those two needed to mind her. She'd teach them. They pissed her off. And would soon feel her wrath. If she couldn't take both on, she could at least take one out of the picture, and try to take the other one on. "I'll teach you to tell tell me what to do!"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 1:00 am
omfg he truely hated his sisters at this moment as they both now where picking a fight with him. kicking Nkiru, he then lunged at Rhin who was already lunging right at them. like he gave a damn if his idiot sisters got hurt and he didnt mind geting scars it just ment he was even better.  

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 1:04 am
Nkiru didn't care that Rhin was leaping towards her, and her brother. Her mind was set on only causing harm to her brother at this point, as he kicked her then went to attack Rhin. She got the best idea she could have, and started to lung as her siblings. But instead of going at bother Rhin, and Tokeldo, she mainly went after Tokeldo. And then she would take care of Rhin when she was done.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 1:10 am
Rhindani hit her brother with a smack. Legs and paws wrapping around him along with her teeth wherever she could find his fur. Of course growls escaped as well. Ears paced to her skull, and eyes shut just in case he went for her eyes. They'd at least sorta be protected. She didn't care about scars, but they probably would show up much upon her fur anyways. Her hide was thick, and hard to break threw, which was probably like the other two as well.  

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 1:17 am
Tokeldo pretty much clawed, bit, hissed and snarled as he was jumped by both his sisters. this wasnt a fair smack down for poor tokeldo but he did his best to try and get both his foolish siblings off him to give him time to get one away so he could deal with the other. sadly dispit what traning he had he was having a hard time dealing with being teamed up on.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 1:23 am
Even though Tokeldo was fighting back Nkiru wasn't giving up, swiping at him, and doing what ever she could to try and hurt him. And with Rhin's help it seems like they were winning aganst him. But if so it would only mean that she would have to fight Rhin, and she didn't feel like doing that. It would just be a waste of time, and energy, even though she felt confident that she would win in said fight.  

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 1:28 am
As long as one of them gave up, Rhindani didn't have to fight the other too. They'd go about their business again and she'd have peace and quite until the next time they'd want revenge on her. But, she'll be able to handle them when it happened. She growled, hissed, and bit as well. Trying her hardest to make her brother quit before her. Even though his blows were rather hurting, but that wouldn't stop her. She'd whine about it later after the fact was done, but not during.  
[IC] Bhanu'Ecchumati Lands [IC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff