Reply [IC] Kizingo'zaa Lands [IC]
Mother nature has a sense of humor [Sewti x Umande'Dalji] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheMadHatter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 10:58 am
"mm..." she thought about that for a moment. It wasn't always nice to leave your friends behind but some times space was needed. She had wandered away from her companion for some time to think alone herself, though she knew she would return before night fell.

"Is there no one else you could talk to about it? OR is it ... something only he would understand?"

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 11:32 am
She shrugged lightly at that question, thinking about it for a moment. She really didn't know anyone in these lands aside from Panu and Nili. Panu was gone and well, she couldn't exactly talk to Nili about Nili, could she?

"I suppose I could always talk to Panu's mate," she said with a chuckle, mirth glinting in her eyes, "though I'm not sure she's very fond of me yet." She let out a deep sigh, pushing herself to her feet, and glanced over her shoulder. "Maybe the best thing to do will be to just talk to male who's causing all these problems."

Felyn

Eloquent Lunatic

TheMadHatter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 11:44 am
"That would probably be a good idea." She nodded as she picked herself up and shook herself out. "At least that way you can sort things out and not have unanswered questions in your head."

It was always a good thing to talk about things instead of letting them fester. If things just sat around they just got worse until they turned into a disease you couldn't cure.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 11:47 am
She nodded at the other female, turning halfway back the way she had come. "You're right, I should probably get this all off my mind before it really becomes a problem," she said, her smile not as bright as usual, but still there beneath it all. She wasn't used to having her mind filled with unusual thoughts, at least not of this variety, and she certainly didn't know how to handle them. She had to learn how, though, that's all she knew at that moment.

"Thanks, for the talk," she muttered, almost awkwardly, tilting her head for a moment before she turned to head back the way she had come. "I really appreciated it!" she called back as she disappeared along the well known trail, though it was probably more or less invisible to those who hadn't traveled it before. She was grateful for the small talk they had had - the stranger really had put a little more ease into her mind.

Maybe she really should have looked into getting a female friend.

Felyn

Eloquent Lunatic

[IC] Kizingo'zaa Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas