Reply Prayer Requests
Losing Faith

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Last Cross

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 5:27 pm
I've been going through a lot lately, and not the good kind. And I'm losing faith in God, it seems he never answers my prayers and that he really isn't there. I'm really leaning on Agnostic more then Christian now, because what if we're wrong? I just really need you guys to put me in your prayers and pray that I go to church at some point in time, it's been almost 2 years or so. Thank you guys so much.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 12:12 am
Okay, take the first step and go to church and find a family that can pray with you in person. I can pray for you hear, but it will help you to hear people live praying for you.

Next, re-examine your life. Are you only looking at the big things that have not happened when YOU wanted them to? Can you see little things that God has done?

Remember, God does things on HIS timetable, not ours. He will give things when they are needed. He is NEVER too late, and definitely not too early. He is always just in time according to HIS will and HIS purposes.

Most of all: TRUST!

Trust in the LORD in EVERYTHING! Give it ALL to Him and leave NOTHING behind that you think you control. Give everything up, and you will gain greatly. Even if you cannot see it now, your life will be enriched by God.

Further more: do not give up on Him, for He will not give up on you. After all, He came down, took on our flesh, left behind all His glory. He came and died a horrible death. He arose again, beat death, and gave us eternal Hope.

I will pray for you and for he strengthening of your faith.  

SloanSage

Mountain Rose

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 11:00 pm
I'm praying for you. Have you ever heard the song "Never Alone" by BarlowGirl? It's awesome.

The music video on YouTube.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:07 pm
Great song and message. Let it encourage you.  

SloanSage

The Last Cross

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:06 am
Thank you so much guys, your prayers and that video helped a lot, my faith is restored and I am looking foreword to a life in Heaven.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:20 pm
good and if you ever need any help just PM me I will try to help in any way I can don't hesitate  

mimiru22

Prayer Requests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff