Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 8:09 pm
Seraphiel walked along the war torn field. It has been ages since the battle there but the land is still scorched and damaged. She wondered to herself when exactly will this land return to its former beauty.  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 8:44 pm
He was pinned against a surviving tree by an arrow almost appearing to be asleep. He fought and lost he was exhausted and fatigued  

the aimless zora RP

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 6:48 am
Seraphiel saw a person stuck to a tree. She thought to herself that this person didn't LOOK dead so she decided to investigate. She got closer and found that he had an arrow in him. She looked at it and wondered how exactly she should save the guy.  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 7:02 am
Woke up and tried to take out the arrow"alittle help?"  

the aimless zora RP

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 7:18 am
Seraphiel jumped a little when he moved, "So you are alive," She said and walked closer, "But if I do that, you'll start bleeding again," She added in reply to what he said.  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 7:32 am
Its OK I'm a quick healer trustme " he said assuringly  

the aimless zora RP

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 7:39 am
Seraphiel slowly grabbed onto the arrow, "In three...two...one..." She said and then gave it a yank.  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 8:03 am
The wound healed and he hugged her clean of any blood so she wouldent get dirty "thank you"  

the aimless zora RP

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 12:03 pm
"N-No problem," Seraphiel said, "You're not some kind of half demon or anything are you?" She asked.

(lol Inuyasha reference xd )  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 6:48 pm
UkyoKuonji2004
"N-No problem," Seraphiel said, "You're not some kind of half demon or anything are you?" She asked.

(lol Inuyasha reference xd )

that was the point you won a cookie-hands a cookie-)

"I am but I'm more like a reanimated soul called envokers"  

the aimless zora RP

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 6:56 pm
(lol I was thinking that anime since your character was pinned to the tree with an arrow. I was tempted to have Seraphiel play with his ears but she would never do that xd )

"Envokers...?" Seraphiel said in confusion. In all the centuries she had been alive, she never heard of a race like that. She wondered if freeing him from the tree was a good thing.

(Is there a race called Envokers in the FE series? I haven't played many of the games so I might have missed that)  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 7:17 pm
(it's those things summoners in FE summon I changed the name) "we are a peaceful breed but fight when me must plus I would never do harm to a lady and one as pretty as yourself either"  

the aimless zora RP

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 7:22 pm
Seraphiel wasn't one to be flattered, but she nodded, "...There was a battle here ages ago. You were pinned to that tree all this time?" They mustn't need to eat from what she observed, "Aren't you hungry?" She asked and indirectly offered. The least she could do is feed the guy after she saved him and everything.

(Seraphiel is basically the same as a Manakete but she doesn't have her wings showing and she doesn't need an item to transform. Although with her in particular she often starts losing her human form once she casts any kind of magic. She's still a bit inexperienced ~_^)  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 7:26 pm
His stomach roared"wow all those years"  

the aimless zora RP

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 7:35 pm
Seraphiel looked surpruised that he really HAS been here all this time, and not died of starvation, "Lets' go into the City. I'll get you something," She offered.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff