The Ruins Of Violet Hill Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Professor_Steampunk

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 6:30 pm
Violet Hill

Dominating the skyline around Lake Alenca is Violet hill. Many battles have been fought on this hill, as it serves as a tactical point in many a battle. It provides a view of the lake as well as the North-West part of Deralo field.

The hill is known to be cold and snowy year round. The hill gets its name because when the sun sets the light reflects off of the hill, turning the hill violet.

A war memorial was erected on the hill as well as a surveillance tower.

On Violet Hill
War memorial
Surveillance tower

Enemies
Yetis

Special Event:
After also being struck by the deadly Angel Eclipse, this hillside is now completely ruined filled with craters and rocks everywhere.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:33 am
Hector walked up the hill as it turned violet. SNow had begun to fall again, and the temperature was falling.

"It's always so cold up here." Hector said. "Where might that base be?"  

Professor_Steampunk

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:22 am
Sapphire laughed as he spoke his plan. "Half of that plan is already in motion. You see, the two armies are already against each other." She then felt it getting colder and the snow was once again falling. She shivered a bit, but knew the base wasn't too far off. "Remember the Bashnia clan battle here? Deralo had used a small base just a top the hill, hidden underground, to keep troops warm when not in battle. Well, we reopened the base after years of it being abandoned and now are using it as our official hideout." She explained as they grew neared to the base. Suddenly, Sapphire walked over a patch of ice and slipped to the ground. She pulled herself up. "This place hasn't changed a bit."

[Should their base be located here or would it be better for me to just make it a map of its own?]

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:26 pm
[I think here is alright, the Hill isn't too big. And I think if we hide the base in this thread it will be harder for the enemy to find]

Hector followed Sapphire into the base, which was very cozy. "They really fixed this place up." Hector whispered.

"And if the armies are already against each other all we have to do is wait a bit, until they weaken each other. Then we attack and take them. For now I'll train the soldiers."  

Professor_Steampunk

Archer_Jack

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 7:13 pm
(judging by your sig, and this places title, its a big reference to the song Violet hill, by Coldplay, which is a very good song.)  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 7:56 pm
[Yeah, the place is inspired by the song. I was listening to the song one night, and the scene just popped into my head, so I created a map after it.]  

Professor_Steampunk

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:26 pm
"Will do." She said as she looked to Hector. "Most of the quarters are operable once again." She said as she began to walk off down the corridor. "I'll be heading to the scouting point. Train those men well, Hector." She commanded as she walked off and left the base. She entered the cold again and climbed a bit higher up the hill. She approached a few guards on lookout duty, crouching at the edge of a small cliff. She simply stood on a rock and gazed upon Deralo and the lake.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 1:16 pm
"Will do," Hector said as Sapphire left.

"Alright men," he said as he turned to the men in front of him. "Tomorrow begins training. It will not be easy, it will not be fun. THe fate of the world rests on your shoulders, I hope you don't crumble under it."  

Professor_Steampunk

Archer_Jack

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:31 pm
Wesker landed on the snowy hill with a slight thud. He cut his parachute off and took off the backpack part of the paracute before getting up and looking around.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:33 pm
Zivillyn touched down next to him and handed him the parachute. "Didn't need it."  

Zivillyn

7,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100

Archer_Jack

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:34 pm
wesker simply took it and threw it behind him wehn he wasn't looking. " now to deralo... " Wesker looked at the hill and began to trudge through the snow, the cold not affecting him.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:39 pm
Zivillyn proceded to melt the snow with blue-black flames. "So, is your movement stationed in Deralo?" (g2g, school tomorrow)  

Zivillyn

7,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100

Archer_Jack

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:01 pm
"yeah... you want to join our ranks though? i'll give you your money for every month " Wesker looked about the hill. " dont bother, it snows like the rain here.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:18 pm
Zaragi approtched slowly and walked up to the camp guard..."Hello. My name is Shino. May I speak with the Princess?" He asked not giving his real name but gave off the appearence he was a young knight...The sword was placed in his hip and he had also grabbed some knight appearal...

Benji Bent

Versatile Hunter

11,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Rina 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Zivillyn

7,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:21 pm
"Sounds good." Zivillyn said stopping his melting of the snow. (Okay, I just have to know, is this place named after the song Violet Hill, per chance?)  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff