Reply Gaian Geezers Guild
Any Help?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Little Miss Clovis

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 10:08 am
I know this is a far stretch but I "adopted" a soldier and I'm looking for some help gathering items to put together a really nice, and hopefully nice sized package. Is anybody interested in maybe sending some items for me to include?
One item I am looking for is any Time or Newsweek magazines from about the last 3 months. (except the Nov 3rd issues, I have those.)
Even if you'd just like to send me a letter to include, Im sure he would appreciate it.
Im also looking for ideas on what to include, Ive read some stuff online but Im still looking for more ideas.
He is 27 and in Iraq with his Army Platoon. He won't be able to come home til November of 2009.

Thanks for anything you guys may do.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 1:18 pm
Anybody?  

Little Miss Clovis

Noir Resurection

Wealthy Tycoon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 7:58 pm
What are you allowed to send????  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:22 pm
You didn't state your deadline either... question  

Malheureux
Crew

Veddhartha

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 1:50 am
Is this godfather kind of thing?
I don't know... something to help spending time. Starting with a proper hand written letter would be nice. Those are so rare nowdays that I'd appreciate one.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:55 pm
Are there any sites you can suggest that list what is allowable?  

Agent Ginrei

IguanArt

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 11:34 am
ANY powdered drink single serve packets that they can mix with their bottled water but especially the tea and lemonade varieties are appreciated. Hand sanitizer, toiletries, gum. Check on line with red cross and USO but there are other volunteer agencies trying to look out for the needs of our troops too. Thanks for your support! Geezer AND veteran!  
Gaian Geezers Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games