Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Fokiri Village Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 158 159 160 161 162 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miss Ruckus

Beloved Cutie-Pie

13,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:47 pm
User Image
тεαģεṉ яαÿṉε

┏ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~━╃

Teagen doubled over laughing when the boy fell from his pet, when she regained her composure she smiled at him pointing his sword at her "Whoa whoa ease up there kiddo" she spoke softly and sweetly "My name is Teagen what's yours?" She asked him looking down at the salamander "what are you doing in the woods?"
╄━ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~┛

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:57 pm
Geoffrey did not lower his sword, he looked the girl over. She didn't look like a thug or bandit. If I was 12 or so years older... He thought to himself. "Looking for Fokiri Village...Name's Geoffrey, and I'm not a kid. Now what is your buisness for stopping me, and speak quickly I'm in a hurry."  

Thorgrim the Wise

Miss Ruckus

Beloved Cutie-Pie

13,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:03 pm
User Image
тεαģεṉ

яαÿṉε

┏ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~━╃

Teagen eyed the sword and couldn't wipe the smile from her face, 'not a kid, sure' She laughs and points around to the trees "Well these are my woods, I can stop whomever I want, it's easy to get lost in here" She thought about the little village and nodded her head "If you need help finding your way there I can be helpful but you will have to lower your sword and relax " The wind caused some leaves to dance around her and she smiled happily at him.
╄━ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~┛

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:44 pm
"Your woods eh?" Geoffrey says, lowering his sword. He would keep it out untill he knew he was safe. "Waddaya mean by that?" Grundel flicks him with his tail. Geoffrey shoots a glare down at the beast.  

Thorgrim the Wise

Miss Ruckus

Beloved Cutie-Pie

13,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:57 am
[[to lazy to hunt for format lol]]
Teagen tilted her head and shook it lightly "I don't know how else to explain it" She touched the tree behind her "I am a forest nymph, these are my woods I protect the forest and help people in them" She pushed some of her green hair behind her ear and crouched the pet his Salamander, when she did so all the flowers around her turned in her direction and leaned wanting some attention, she giggled and looked up "Seriously kiddo, you need to put your sword away I'm not any kind of threat"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:10 am
(shook what? O_o)
Grundel leaned its head to the side, trying to let her know it liked to be rubbed under its chin. Geoffrey watched the flowers move and Grundels reaction. Realising his folley he rubbed his eyebrows and sheathed his sword. "Damn, sorry...Can't be too carefull you know. Strange girls falling out of trees. The prettier, the more sucpicious. Coulda been a fox ya know."  

Thorgrim the Wise

Miss Ruckus

Beloved Cutie-Pie

13,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:24 am
Teagen scratched Grundel under his chin and looked up at Geoffrey"I did not fall out of the tree" she blushed "and there are kitsunes in the woods, and thieves and bandits come through sometimes but I do my best at making them leave" She stood back up and stepped away from the tree. "So would you like me to help you find the village?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:35 am
Geoffrey gets back on Grundel. "If you're willing, it would be much apreciated..." Geoffrey knew it would be unwise to offend a forrest spirit.  

Thorgrim the Wise

Miss Ruckus

Beloved Cutie-Pie

13,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:40 am
Teagen began her way down the path, flowers bowed to meet her as she moved flawlessly towards the city "You have nothing that would interest me" She answered simply looking over her shoulder to make sure he was following "so what's you business in the village? visiting family?" She wanted to know more about the angry little salamander riding boy.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:46 am
Geoffrey frowned. "Uh, yeah sure, some family..." Great, the one time my child size has actually come in handy...oh well, I guess I'd better not reveal im human then.. He thinks to himself as he rides.  

Thorgrim the Wise

Miss Ruckus

Beloved Cutie-Pie

13,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:52 am
Teagen looked down at him and smiled "That's nice of you, we are a little bit away form the village and may need to camp for the night" She looked up at the setting sun and felt the cold chill in the air "We can continue in the morning" She directed.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 158 159 160 161 162 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff