Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply General Loser Discussion
Combat of Champions Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 151 152 153 154 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bout 19: Duke Nukem vs. Doomguy vs. Master Chief
  Duke Nukem
  Doomguy
  Master Chief
View Results

NewGenious
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 9:07 pm
Confuseus57
NewGenious
Confuseus57
NewGenious
Confuseus57
NewGenious
I'm voting for The Thing. I Love Colossus but he gets manipulated to easily in the comics. Thing ain't scared of s**t and he kicks a** and takes names....of course MY favorite hero Wolverine kicked his orange a** but....hey.
That and The Thing is physically stronger and has had more solo fighting experience than Colossus...The Thing would have stood more of a chance if it was after the adamantium was took off his skeleton. The results for the matches are on the first page, second post.
true, but its not like the thing didn't try to hand wolvie his a**. I mean Thing punched him through several buildings.
Yeah, you really got to give him real credit for trying to beat one of the most powerful fighters ever.
That comic where Wolvie and Thing fought each other...awesome...pure awesome-ness
Damn...I want a copy of it.
remember its an issue of The New Fantastic Four vs. The Fantastic Four. Wolvie scratches Things face so hard Thing starts wearing that iron mask...  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 9:16 pm
NewGenious
Confuseus57
NewGenious
Confuseus57
NewGenious
true, but its not like the thing didn't try to hand wolvie his a**. I mean Thing punched him through several buildings.
Yeah, you really got to give him real credit for trying to beat one of the most powerful fighters ever.
That comic where Wolvie and Thing fought each other...awesome...pure awesome-ness
remember its an issue of The New Fantastic Four vs. The Fantastic Four. Wolvie scratches Things face so hard Thing starts wearing that iron mask...
Damn...I knew he left scars on him but that?  

Confuseus57
Crew

Dapper Lunatic

NewGenious
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 9:18 pm
Confuseus57
NewGenious
Confuseus57
NewGenious
Confuseus57
NewGenious
Wolvie has fought damn near everybody in the marvel universe...let's not have him in a bout cause that would be unfair to the other character.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 9:34 pm
NewGenious
Confuseus57
NewGenious
Confuseus57
NewGenious
Wolvie has fought damn near everybody in the marvel universe...let's not have him in a bout cause that would be unfair to the other character.
I'm saving him for a multi-match, him against a few characters, there'd be no other way to have him in there, I mean on his first appearance he took down the Wendego and the Hulk, the only person who can last against him is the Juggernaut or Sabertooth.  

Confuseus57
Crew

Dapper Lunatic

NewGenious
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 9:44 pm
Confuseus57
NewGenious
Confuseus57
NewGenious
Confuseus57
NewGenious
I'm saving him for a multi-match, him against a few characters, there'd be no other way to have him in there, I mean on his first appearance he took down the Wendego and the Hulk, the only person who can last against him is the Juggernaut or Sabertooth.
and Marrow, but I think she sucks  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 9:56 pm
NewGenious
Confuseus57
NewGenious
Confuseus57
NewGenious
Eh, I doubt Marrow ranks with them, now Omega Red maybe...  

Confuseus57
Crew

Dapper Lunatic

NewGenious
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 5:40 pm
Confuseus57
NewGenious
Confuseus57
NewGenious
Confuseus57
NewGenious
Omega Red is BADASS, cummounism in its finest form.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 5:53 pm
NewGenious
Confuseus57
NewGenious
Confuseus57
NewGenious
Heh, you said cummunism. They got an action figure out of him, super posable, even comes with detachable bendable coils and a peice of a giant sential.  

Confuseus57
Crew

Dapper Lunatic

NewGenious
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 3:56 pm
Confuseus57
NewGenious
Confuseus57
NewGenious
Confuseus57
NewGenious
Heh, you said cummunism. They got an action figure out of him, super posable, even comes with detachable bendable coils and a peice of a giant sential.
that would hella sick to own...hey I did... xd  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 5:26 pm
NewGenious
Confuseus57
NewGenious
Confuseus57
NewGenious
I got it, it's awesome. Also I finally completed the Galactus figure.  

Confuseus57
Crew

Dapper Lunatic

NewGenious
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 7:50 pm
Confuseus57
NewGenious
Confuseus57
NewGenious
Confuseus57
NewGenious
SWEET DUDE!!! mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 8:49 pm
NewGenious
Confuseus57
NewGenious
Confuseus57
NewGenious
I know, I need two more peices to complete my sentiial.  

Confuseus57
Crew

Dapper Lunatic

NewGenious
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 9:36 pm
Confuseus57
NewGenious
Confuseus57
NewGenious
Confuseus57
NewGenious
awesome, now that I've moved out I should do things to eand my geekness. Hold a Soul Calibur tournament perhaps...  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 9:54 pm
NewGenious
Confuseus57
NewGenious
Confuseus57
NewGenious
awesome, now that I've moved out I should do things to eand my geekness. Hold a Soul Calibur tournament perhaps...
Kick a**.  

Confuseus57
Crew

Dapper Lunatic

NewGenious
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 4:16 pm
Confuseus57
NewGenious
Confuseus57
NewGenious
Confuseus57
NewGenious
Kick a**.
its just that I forgot to bring my games and consoles, they are in Sacramento.  
General Loser Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 151 152 153 154 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff