Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Jekirato's BattleDome (Grand Opening Tournament, Join Now!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Opinion on the Battledome
  Poll whore (MONEY!!!!!)
  'Tis Decent!
  Needs Work
  OMG It's Huge!!!--- Thats what she said XD---
  You Can't beet me Mwahahahahahaha
  I'll keep my eye on it maybe join later.
View Results

Heart-of-Rain

4,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:18 pm
//I guess that would work...But how we would be rolling if we're both passed out? o.o//  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:22 pm
((You the character pass out. Then you the player, and Commander, the player, roll dice to see who's character manages to get up first.))  

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:41 pm
(i was thinking same sort of lines, just, to figure out whos winner by default, but ya know, whatever works.)  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:02 pm
//lol ah. Then I guess we wait for GC's take on it smile //  

Heart-of-Rain

4,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200

GalaxyCommander

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:17 pm
OOC: If both players pass out then the final inclement would fall to the judges.. They would decide who they believe should go to the next fight. The only reason Jekirato didn't was cause he readied himself and angled it so his entire body would fracture before hitting his vitals. He knows the healing system of the arena and took advantage of it. But I will leave that call to the two judges who are out there. If they say we both pass out from the blast then so be it. Also in that case then both judges will make a response with their results... Since I'm a judge and also a participant I do not judge matches I have participated within. In the future I hope to get enough assistance where I do not need to judge at all but... well in this case it was unavoidable. And yes there is no response from whats her name so there is an open slot. If you want the other could fill that point with either the same or a different character. I will also leave that to the judges.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:57 am
[[wait.. am i supposed to be judging? *forgot about some minor details*]]  

Bullet_Ber

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:38 am
[[AHK I READ STUFF. 8D

NOW BACK TO DUTY.

So I'll probably be the judge in GC's place, in case there might be any doubts of favoritism towards his character.

ANYWAYS.

So, basically, GC made a big explosion thing.

So now, we'll just say they both collapse, so here's what we should do:

Roll 3x 20-sided dice.

whoever is higest can then get up and execute an attack.

after the attacking post, the victim has ONE CHANCE to roll one 12-sided dice.

if they get higher than what the attacker got when he got up, the victim can attempt to counter, and the fight goes on, keeping in mind hat both contestants are very wounded.

if the victim gets lower than required number, they have lost and must not avoid the attacker's finishing attack.

any objections?]]  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:28 am
OOC: Well whenever the rest of the judges come around we will see what they think.  

GalaxyCommander

GalaxyCommander

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:18 pm
OOC: Well no one wants to post so BenanaRs we should go with your plan. It is quite annoying that it seems no one has any input after getting into it earlier.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:22 pm
(I understand that feeling Galaxy... if you want, ill judge when im not fighting, just to give that much more input. im usually on either on my phone, or computer, so it wont be long before i post at least something when i need to.)  

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
Heart-of-Rain rolled 3 20-sided dice: 17, 9, 8 Total: 34 (3-60)

Heart-of-Rain

4,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:55 am
//Alright, I think I'm going to delete my post about the counter then to prevent confusion. razz Is that alright?//

Soren lay in the dust, trying to move his very stiff body.
He wasn't sure what exactly that weapon was, but he wasn't sure he wanted one, something like that could easily destroy a village or something if not careful.

Come to think of it, how did HE survive? The attack had blasted away the frosted armor and the wall, then......boom. A very large boom, but it was all Soren could do to even remember that happened.

His limbs finally responsive, he noticed one of his hooked swords a few feet away. He rolled over with great effort and pushed at the ground with his dwindling strength.
The burning in his leg had died down, too.

Maybe, just maybe, he could still stand a chance. He was ready to give in, but, he'd never admit it, this was a tournament and an opponent he couldn't just ditch. He grit his teeth and tried again to get up onto his feet.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:37 pm
OOC: It works ^.^
BIC:
Jekirato looked around and sucked in deeply when the air calloused back into the area throwing more shock to his nerves. He could never get over the feeling of that gun. It was his strongest weapon. He grunted angrily at the weakness of his legs. The had broken. He looked around for his opponent and was shocked. The man had survived. What the? Jekirato nodded his head using his arms to drag himself out of the hole his body had created. It detested all his movements but the fight was not over now. This was obvious to him. He fell to the ground and was able to move a little faster. His legs limp and useless he crawled using his powerful arms to pull him. About 30 seconds later he had gotten to the edge of the stone platform and was just barely able to reach the top of it and pull himself up. His arms already felt strain from all the work but once on top he glanced around. The arena's announcer was missing. Everything was off. His guns had been thrown about the arena all he had now where two enforcers and some claws. That wasn't motivating to him. His canon was now out of service for this fight. His massive charge was recharging which would take the better part of a day. At the moment though it was useless as the blast had broken a part of it. He crawled further along the stone then flipped himself over. He pulled out an enforcer aiming it where he had last seen the opponent. Hopefully he could surprise this man and get a good round or two into him. Hopefully this fight didn't drag on too much longer his legs where shattered so he couldn't merely pop the bones in place and run with a little pain.no his legs needed the arena's special facilities to repair.

GalaxyCommander

Heart-of-Rain

4,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:17 pm
Slowly, he pushed himself up, his arms screaming in pain, his mind straining to keep his sanity in less pieces than his bones.

His form slowly swayed as he stood, his eyes dilating. Haze impeding his mind he couldn't tell despite his meager attempts whether he'd really had wings or not.

He slumped over for a moment, before setting his legs in a standing stance.
"Wha....What....'ell...wuzzat?" He stammered.

The blood trickled down his arm as he stared at Jekirato, awaiting his answer.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:08 pm
Jekirato saw his opponent stand that was his signal. There would be a few loud popping noises from his enforcer. He fired at first two rounds then he just started pulling the trigger aiming at his opponent.  

GalaxyCommander

Heart-of-Rain

4,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:12 pm
Soren growled as one round grazed his shoulder good before he stepped back quickly, causing his right leg to buckle for a moment before he swung his hand, his fingers together, causing small needles of ice to fly towards the gun and it's wielder.

He wasn't sure he was even aiming forward at this point, but his mind was coming back to where it should be in a fight.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff