Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Jekirato's BattleDome (Grand Opening Tournament, Join Now!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Opinion on the Battledome
  Poll whore (MONEY!!!!!)
  'Tis Decent!
  Needs Work
  OMG It's Huge!!!--- Thats what she said XD---
  You Can't beet me Mwahahahahahaha
  I'll keep my eye on it maybe join later.
View Results

Heart-of-Rain

4,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:39 am
//Does this mean it hasn't actually fired until I move? I'm not sure I entirely understand.//  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:05 pm
OOC: That's right he's waiting for you to move. in your next mid step the weapon will fire.  

GalaxyCommander

Heart-of-Rain

4,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:38 pm
//Ahhh, I see.//

Soren froze, no pun intended. This weapon was acting differently.
The wall quickly flared up in front of him again.

His muscles braced slightly as the sheet of frost appeared.
And then, from the movement //if I understand correctly// the weapon blasted into the wall, slamming Soren into a backwards somersault.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:53 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
OOC: Alright I will roll with it. The idea was to give you food to make a more complex post. The wall is ultimately gone. There will be a massive crater and the force will probably send your character flat into the wall of the arena on the far side. You'll get an idea of how powerful the blast is when I write in Jekirato's resulting effect. No your character isn't necessarily dead either but the source of the explosion became the ice wall that was protecting him instead of his body. So you merely have a fragment of a second to respond to the getting thrown. The force is so strong one won't realize he is being thrown as there is no wind resistance that is all forced out of the area. The movement is so strong and fast the only feeling is the collision. Although the body of Skaarj is naturally much more resistant than humans. Keep that in mind too.
BIC:
Jekirato's eye would flash a hint of something. The sound of the explosion was not an explosion. The mass of forces wrecked everything from sound sight smell and movement. It was loud and heard for hundreds of miles. The stadium under the former ice wall, which wouldn't even have shard of existence left, would impact like the fist of God slammed full force into it in a perfect circle. The circle would dip the area for at lest 50 meters. Jekirato knew what was comming so he was actually ready for the blast. He alone was ready though. He immediately rotated himself to have his legs up where his back was. Satisfaction rang when the flash of black light was gone and his vision regained itself. His legs and most of his body wreaked in pain. The massive thunder of air clapping back into the area was like a tearing blast. Thunder was created when a bolt of lightning forces the air out of it location then when the bolt is gone the air clasps back inside. Now the entire area was void of air and it would gush with a blast of wind back and collide creating a small temporary tornado in the center. Jekirato was four feet into the wall on his side of the stadium. His legs where fractured and his body began gasping for air as the power of the blast had smashed his chest. If he hadn't been able to rotate himself he would be in a far more dire situation and his opponent if he didn't do something would have probably been a bloody smear on the far side across from him or a splat on the wall. Thanks to the Arena having an invisible condensed field like a bubble it protected the audience from the worst parts and keeps the attacks away from them. However they would still be struggling for air at the moment and also they would have all been thrown like Brock Lesnor had punched them in the face with full force. This meant all of them would be on their backs in the least. This was the force of Jekirato's strongest weapon. Jekirato himself was lucky it didn't kill him. That was also in part to merely the fact he knew what was coming.  

GalaxyCommander

Heart-of-Rain

4,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:13 pm
//oh. then I guess I can use that one thing I asked about when I messaged you before signing up. I assume you have no objections since it'll make it more fun?//

The mist blasted off Soren as he flew off the stage, but he hung in the stagnant space, his mind in pieces from the blast.
"I don't want to die..." he whispered, every cell in his body screaming at him to sleep. Sleep a long time.

He body began glowing as his aasimar's angel heritage kicked in.
" I don't wanna die.....I don't want to die. I don't want to die....I DON'T WANT TO DIIIIEEEE!!!" he screamed as huge wings of light flew from his back in gouts of white flame.

What was left of his mind wanted to live. Live, by expunging his opponent, the one that endangered him.
His eyes grew wide briefly, before he flew forward, leaving hazes of heat.

Now sneering, he slammed into Jekirato full force, crashing into the cannon and slamming around with a kick.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:18 pm
OOC: There was no air for him to float in.... The force threw it out.  

GalaxyCommander

Heart-of-Rain

4,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:22 pm
//....That's an odd point, >.< so much for making it good.//  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:42 pm
OOC:This means with no air the only thing to slow the momentum is gravity. That's also why everything went black because there was nothing for the light to reflect off of. This also means since you transformed you still will fly back and flying into a counterattack is not possible. without air there is nothing there. No friction. Nothing for the magic or wings to use to stop the force pushing them away. Your wings cant catch wind or anything. It's a very powerful weapon.  

GalaxyCommander

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:36 pm
((*Raises hand* Isn't that dangerously close to God-modding? I mean you sucked all the air out... if we're obey some basic scientific laws... there's nothing for anyone to breath on anymore. I kind of think breathing is important...))  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:47 pm
OOC: I didn't suck the air out. The blast is as faster than a flash of lightning. That's why I said he has a fraction of a second to respond to it in real time. His character would be able to transform but the air would not clasp back in until he crashes as the force throwing him is negating the air. Within my post the air immediately begins to come in. However at this point the force is gone. Everyone is knocked over or in the combatants case stuck inside of the wall. It's not Godmoding because there are many ways around this. However his method of combating it is to use the wings to flap against the force. There being no air the wings are just appendages on his back. Not to mention if there was wind and he tried to use his wings they would be torn off. a black hole has the power to suck in even light. Well if we reversed this it would have the force to blow away light. That's what this is a small miniature reversed black hole. Only for a single blast this is the power of the blast. Jekirato almost killed himself using it. He is trying to paint a full picture and this was the perfect method. However his weapon will not be able to fire this shot again within the time of this tournament. Oh the announcer was probably momentarily killed. She is revived like the combatants at the end of a fight. There is a shield preventing attacks from hitting the audience at even a fragment of their power. This is his strongest attack although if you deem it I will go back and change what was done.  

GalaxyCommander

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:05 am
(being a science type, i just gotta add, black holes are a swirling field a bending spacetime, around a superdense bit of matter... to put it at its most basic. how could you possibly achieve the opposite? it seems impossible, since itd be superexpanding)  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:20 am
//......Uh....where does this leave us then? It seemed pretty much insta-kill to me....I just wanted to be a little more entertaining lol. razz //  

Heart-of-Rain

4,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200

GalaxyCommander

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:30 am
OOC: Well two things. One play the Unreal series... At the end there is a weapon on the last level of Unreal2 that accomplishes black holes of a magnetic field form. In this time has passed. Take the principal behind the redeemer and that weapon combine them and change the aspects to a black hole than the black hole is reversed it's actually simple.

As for an insta kill the transformation effect alone would have negated some of the force. Plus the body of an angelic being could take a blow like that. Granted he will likely be messed up like Jekirato who know has two fractured legs. Plus his canon is burned out for the match and well the rest of his weapons aside from his twin enforcers are scrapped. Enforcers have a short range so he can't hope to hit you with them. At least not now. All rp fights are is thinking on the concepts, and details.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:50 am
//Um....I'll look into it. I like RPG's more, but hey, never hurts to try. smile

True...So my kick would be more like flopping a broken leg at my opponent with a lot of force...And my crushing effect on the cannon was a wasted effort....But does this mean we're still going? //  

Heart-of-Rain

4,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:15 pm
(if i may? i think if you both pass out, then roll to decide who goes on, the other could get another chance, filling the hole of the missing participant. both characters are sufficiently beat up, right?)  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff