Reply Arena Threads and Gaia Items
Selling stuff; discout inside!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KaShash

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:52 pm
Okay, so it was reccomended to me that I should go ahead with my garage sale here (Since no one opposed) and if someoen does oppose I will take it down accordingly.

What is my garage sale? Well, I got a big pile of items that I'm not going to be using any more and I'd like to sell them. I don't feel like calling it an INVENTORY sale, however there is a decent chunk of items raging form cheap junk to expensive MCs.

My mention of a discount pique your interest? Well, the truth is, I feel geezers should get a discount, so, if you use this thread to buy from me (just post what you're buying in here and that basically counts as your 'coupon' lol) you'll get a 10% discount up to 20k (meaning, if the discount would take off MORE than 20k from the original tektek price listed, then you'll only get 20k off. I know it's kinda lame to cut it at that, but I kinda did invest in these. sweatdrop )

SO! I'll start listing items in post 2, and mind you ITEMS WILL BE ADDED LATER.... as I'm too lazy to get it all up in one night. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:57 pm
*stakes up a FOR SALE sign*

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Forest Troll Ears: 2,600
Forest Troll Tail: 1,000
Juggling Ball (in Yellow, Light green and Green): 150ea
Green Flyswatter: 90
Ohh~Cean Black (or red) Head Wrap: 90
Flame Shirt: 120
Ocean Summer Top: 95
Aquarium Creepy Phonograph: 4

SOLD:
Gift Of The Gods: 12,400g  

KaShash

Zealand_Aquarius

Barton Sweetheart

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 3:13 pm

How much for your Gift of the Gods MC? That is if you don't mind me asking.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 4:42 pm
Since, atm, it's listed for 13,827 I would be selling it for: 12,400g 3nodding  

KaShash

Go tell some1 who cares!

2,700 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 5:56 pm
How much to the Shadow Spirit ^^?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:25 pm
If you still have these items available....

and if Zealand_Aquarius doesn't want it (since they were the first to ask) I would love to buy the Gift of the Gods for $12,400

and the enchanted wooden trunk for however much it is. Please PM me and let me know. Thank you.

Nightfeare

Romantic Survivor

6,950 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

KaShash

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:05 pm
Go tell some1 who cares!
How much to the Shadow Spirit ^^?
Since it's currently at 47,794g, I will sell it for 43,000g 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 3:45 pm