Reply Main Forum: Haven for Harry Potter Fanatics
Music. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sumurika

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 7:00 pm
Wow.. that's a really good point. I suppose that music could help. Also, Fluffy only fell asleep when music was playing.

The reason all those old witch people used to rhyme their spells is because the rhyming would enhance their magic or something like that. Same with most New Age religions.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 12:55 pm
kagome_chan001
Wow.. that's a really good point. I suppose that music could help. Also, Fluffy only fell asleep when music was playing.

The reason all those old witch people used to rhyme their spells is because the rhyming would enhance their magic or something like that. Same with most New Age religions.
good point  

Potter351

GhoulPuppy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 10:56 pm
That gives me a good idea for the last title- Harry Potter and the Phoenix's Song!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 1:50 am
Homigwtf. Poppet.
Does it have anything to do with what's going to happen in the seventh book?

I've been thinking about it because in the first book Dumbledore, after singing the school song, said that music that one powerful magic that Hogwarts didn’t teach. That kinda of got me wondering. Also because the Phoenix has a song of its own too, and everyone knows those things are pretty powerful. I was just wondering. I don’t know how music is going to help; I was just thinking it may be something to be end. What you ya’ll think?

neutral Interesting point. I don't think it will play a huge role, but it may play a minor part.

RomanticEmo

Mistress Miyako

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 7:33 am
Remember how the harp put Fluffy to sleep in book one. The might do something like that to try a sneak attack.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 10:49 pm
They could.  

GhoulPuppy

Main Forum: Haven for Harry Potter Fanatics

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out