Reply Prayer Requests
Girl I know

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Christowns

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:03 pm
Well.. Long story short, after many many tried to understand, I think that this girl is a genuine lover of Christ, and even though she has faults, always leans back on him for help. Recently she has began dating a young man that I believe only wants her for things and not love. I mean, Well, I don't know, but he gives off that vibe.

Personally I believe that God made a person especially for you and I, and it is truly a gift to find that person and not many people do. And I think that She is that person for me, because I just know when she is around, and I can feel her feelings, and am practically so in tune with her all the time, it's really creepy. First time I met her, I didn't actually MEET her, I felt her presence. It was weird.. Anyway. Like right now, I can tell she is feeling bored and sad about some things, and It just rubs off on me. And whenever she is hurt, I hurt, and so on.

I would like for people to pray for her in particular, that she can resist temptation, and to realize what others want from her before they actually try, so she can keep herself safe. I just want her to be happy with her life, and to not have anyone ruin it for her, because she is a great girl, and her family doesn't need anymore hurt in their lives. ( I can't share why with you because I promised to keep it secret.. )

(Don't even tell me it's a crush, I have had crushes before, they are NOTHING like this.)

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:43 pm
Nope, not a crush, something more.

I have a friend like that (only, I had alram bells going off about her boyfreind from teh moment I met him) and really, all I could do was warn her and pray that she would see others guys and how they treated her and see that he was not the right guy.

Good news, she saw the light and is dating a guy that all of her friend (including myself) feel is the greatest one for her (well... second to God)

So, keep loving her from a distance and just bee there for her when he breaks her heart. It will happen, and there is nothing that you can do about it, really, because it is her choice. Just help her pick up the pieces. she will be older and far wiser (I pray) and maybe she will finally see you in a different light.

Good luck!  

SloanSage

Prayer Requests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces