I've spent a not inconsiterable amount of time locking some of the more spam-ish threads that have been created. The guild tries to promote a friendly, welcoming atmosphere but clutter is not desireable. Here is some friendly advice on making threads here:

-Introductions

Do it here in the Introduction thread. Please do not create a new topic just to introduce yourself. This guild has a large membership. If we create a new topic for every introduction the forum would rapidly become swamped in introductions. sweatdrop

-Repeat threads.

Please don't do it. We have several threads made for topics that are repeated frequently, such as a Questing thread, an Adoption thread, and an Introduction thread. Before you create a new thread, ask yourself if this is something that would best be placed in one of these threads first. Remember, It is best to post in an existing thread then to start a new one. These are stickied at the top of the forum and should be easy to find.

-Quests, Requests, Charity, Selling stuff.

Goes in here, The CFU Questing thread. Don't sell your wares or make your requests elsewhere in the forum. No new threads to sell your stuff or make requests. Do it in the questing thread. That's what I made it for.

-RP threads.

There is currently a moratorium on them because they have become seriously overdone.

-Spam.

Also undesireable. Try to make threads which are relevent to the guild or contribute positivly to the guild community. The CFU is an interest based guild. There is a whole category of guilds based on spamming listed here.

-Content.

Gaia's rules and TOS still apply within the guild system. Let the rules and TOS be you guilde when consitering posting something. If you are in doubt as to whether material is acceptable under these conditions, PM me first and I can help you.

~*Hoshi's Edit*~
Please do not quote long posts, especially posts with pictures.

------------
On another note, try to make topics in the correct subforum!
I can't stress this enough!
D: It will help keep the front page from becoming cluttered,
and make the moderators jobs alot easier!
LOVE UNIDOFURI
------------