100%
 100%  [ 50 ]
Total Votes : 50

dA fUnKy mOnKeY

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 11:35 am
EDIT:added by Lil-Jo:tainted candy coins

ORIGINAL POST BELOW______________________________

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3dbBQPIFf0

Mike Mozart here talks about certain candy that is actually tainted with Melamine, and consuming that candy can result in getting Melamine in your bloodstream, thereby getting you seriously sick and even kill you. Please spread this video to as many people as you can. Tell this to as many people on Gaia as you can, post topic about it, send messages, comments, ANYTHING. If you have a YouTube account, please favor the video and attach it to your bulletin telling it to your friends. That way we can help decrease the number of sick children when it starts to happen. Any candy that you see in the stores that is from China and has milk ingredients, DO NOT BUY IT AND/OR CONSUME IT. If you do not help spread the word, the Halloween that will come will pretty much become the worst Halloween in history, and will result in having plenty of sick and dead children. To make this worse, this has never been mentioned on the news or anything, and there wasn't one speck of publicity having to do with it. Now it's up to us to tell everyone about it.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 12:27 pm
Ok so whats your point about it. OOOO powder milk, Lots of candies are made with powdered milk here in the U.S. The out brake was in china way over seas. Here in the U.S. there are lots more stricter regulations on how these candies are made. Just because it happened over seas doesn't mean that every country has it. So you with this video is rhetorical. Basically your saying that ALL powdered biased candies are bad.

Now not just that but if you have your kids going over to a STRANGERS house to ask for candies then your just being a ignorant your self. All year round you tell your kids never to take anything from strangers. Yet for one day you have them running around all over the place asking for candies from people you have never seen in your life. Not just that its up to the parent to CHECK the candy in the first place in order to see if they are safe to eat. So if any kid gets sick its no body's fault but the parents them selfs for not checking properly in the first place.

Oh and come on I have never seen anyone giving out candies that BIG at any house at all. all of them are mostly fun size, popcorn balls, or a toy. So what if target has those type of candies in there stores. You kid gets sick that calls for a Million Dollar law suit against them for not having proper inspection of there products. Come on people you have to think smart.  

Noir Resurection

Wealthy Tycoon

dA fUnKy mOnKeY

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 1:14 pm
My point is that some of the candy that was pulled off shelves in china are still on shelves in local stores here! i just saw some in target in ny. They were manufactured in china! Did you even pay attention?!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 1:16 pm
Noir Resurection
Ok so whats your point about it. OOOO powder milk, Lots of candies are made with powdered milk here in the U.S. The out brake was in china way over seas. Here in the U.S. there are lots more stricter regulations on how these candies are made. Just because it happened over seas doesn't mean that every country has it. So you with this video is rhetorical. Basically your saying that ALL powdered biased candies are bad.

Now not just that but if you have your kids going over to a STRANGERS house to ask for candies then your just being a ignorant your self. All year round you tell your kids never to take anything from strangers. Yet for one day you have them running around all over the place asking for candies from people you have never seen in your life. Not just that its up to the parent to CHECK the candy in the first place in order to see if they are safe to eat. So if any kid gets sick its no body's fault but the parents them selfs for not checking properly in the first place.

Oh and come on I have never seen anyone giving out candies that BIG at any house at all. all of them are mostly fun size, popcorn balls, or a toy. So what if target has those type of candies in there stores. You kid gets sick that calls for a Million Dollar law suit against them for not having proper inspection of there products. Come on people you have to think smart.
Millions of kids trick or treat. You think teens are like"oh mommy check this?" nope they just eat it. And i think any parent would want to prevent their child from getting very ill. You are a sick sick man.  

dA fUnKy mOnKeY

Noir Resurection

Wealthy Tycoon

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 1:18 pm
dA fUnKy mOnKeY
Noir Resurection

Millions of kids trick or treat. You think teens are like"oh mommy check this?" nope they just eat it. And i think any parent would want to prevent their child from getting very ill. You are a sick sick man.

Man if your a teen doing that door to door stuff asking for candy then there is seriously something wrong with you  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 1:42 pm
I thought Domo-kun was lovable, not a killer. sad

But I don't want to risk eating Chinese-made Domo-kun candies with powdered milk in them... sad  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

black_kittie

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 1:55 pm
She didn't say she was doing it herself, but if this can affect my friends kids then I rather let them know to check out that candy before hand.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 2:01 pm
black_kittie
She didn't say she was doing it herself, but if this can affect my friends kids then I rather let them know to check out that candy before hand.
Thank you. If i can keep just one person from getting sick than it was well worth it!  

dA fUnKy mOnKeY

dA fUnKy mOnKeY

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 2:02 pm
Noir Resurection
dA fUnKy mOnKeY
Noir Resurection

Man if your a teen doing that door to door stuff asking for candy then there is seriously something wrong with you
FYI this notice wasn't only for trick or treaters either. People on gaia loooove domo. Think of how many could potentially get very ill eating their amusing candy! This is for everyone.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 2:50 pm
dA fUnKy mOnKeY
Noir Resurection
dA fUnKy mOnKeY
Noir Resurection

FYI this notice wasn't only for trick or treaters either. People on gaia loooove domo. Think of how many could potentially get very ill eating their amusing candy! This is for everyone.

In case you didnt notice the nut ball in the video he is talking about ALL powdered milk products. Not just some little doll thing that was on gaia. The video may be meant for a good purpose but just look at the guy in the video. This guy goes around buying KIDS TOYS and finds perverted stuff about them then puts them on you tube so people can see his stupidity..... If this guy was really that concern about this then he should of have taken it to the proper media and resources and not on you tube. My main point is, if kids get sick because of some stupid candy then it the parents fault for not being more careful.  

Noir Resurection

Wealthy Tycoon

Karill

Tipsy Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 3:11 pm
You know, the fastest way to make me suspicious about a particular subject is to scream warnings of doom and produce mental images of thousands of dead children. rolleyes

However, there is a teeny bit of truth. Yes, melamine-tainted candy has been found in the US. Specifically it's "White Rabbit Creamy Candy" (FDA report), and has since been recalled.

The hyperactive Mike Mozart has apparently forgotten the fact that, ever since the snafu of melamine in pet food, imports are being tested FOR melamine.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 8:34 pm
Pirate's Gold Chocolate
This is another one.  

Lil-Jo
Crew

dA fUnKy mOnKeY

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 9:25 pm
Lil-Jo
Pirate's Gold Chocolate
This is another one.
Thank you. I'll add it to the top  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:12 am
Have you checked the real Facts from reliable sites first?

Now what there is soon happening, beside the real trouble with melamine, is Internet over flooding with panic and hysteria. When all people start spamming same warning mail all around or same file to YouTube all together it makes things crash. And it makes perfect opportunity to hackers to spread viruses hidden in those well meaning warnings.

Instead of hysteria, check from proper officers from web is there a real danger that just those candies are shipped to your country. Do you even know how much different manufacturers there is in China? Do you really believe that those candies that are brought outside of China doesn't have higher standards than what stays inside of borders? Not everything is poisoned.

Keep with proper media and calm down. Thank you.

And then somewhere else. In my country a psychologist, a woman, has publicly condemned that hunting and every kind of dealing with weapons is a sign of unhealthy mind. Flamer? Hysteria? Making something normal to a terrible crime. City people gotten too far from their origins.
World has a disease... Or someone tell me what the hell has gone to people? confused  

Veddhartha

Folgor

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:33 am
cnn had an article about this topic one sec maybe i can find it.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/asiapcf/10/05/china.milk/index.html?iref=newssearch

http://www.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/asiapcf/10/03/milk.melamine.australia.ap/index.html?iref=newssearch

http://www.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/asiapcf/09/29/candy.milk.ap/index.html?iref=newssearch

there's a whole lot more but they all say the same thing. Melamine = bad.  
Gaian Geezers Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff