Reply Gaian Geezers Guild
So My Boss's Business Got Evicted and he has no idea Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

0Brutal-Beauty0

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:26 pm
This happened to my dad not to long ago who is a chef. His boss got ambitious, opened another restaurant, and bought the single screen cinema across the street. Well everything tanked leaving the main street in my home town (which isn't very big) looking pretty bare. Not to mention killing the only entertainment in town. Also leaving my dad completely broke and owed money without so much as a 'thanks for all the free work.'  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:43 am
wow the samething happened to me about 3 yrs ago i was working at a day spa and the lady who was the owner her and her boyfriend got intangled in this big money laundering drama and s**t came crashing down she didnt pay bills and she was like months over due on her rent which she was renting the building from my family and so because she felt that my family was doing her wrong she was skipping out on paying me what she owed me so she ended up getting evicted and because of the rental agreement she signed she had to leave all the items furniture products basically everything was in the spa in there she till this day owes me over 3000 dollars plus the state seiezed all her and her boyfirends assets and what not she she became flat broke and then to make matters worse she started spreading rumors about my family saying that we took all her stuff and its our fault that she got kicked outta her house and it was my fault that she lost the spa but we ended up getting the last laugh because now as we speak the spa that she had to give up cause she couldnt pay her rent i am currently co owning with 2 of my other family members
and she is bad talking the spa cause shes jealous of the success  

blubombay

3,350 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Creepy Clown Town

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 9:27 am
blubombay
wow the samething happened to me about 3 yrs ago i was working at a day spa and the lady who was the owner her and her boyfriend got intangled in this big money laundering drama and s**t came crashing down she didnt pay bills and she was like months over due on her rent which she was renting the building from my family and so because she felt that my family was doing her wrong she was skipping out on paying me what she owed me so she ended up getting evicted and because of the rental agreement she signed she had to leave all the items furniture products basically everything was in the spa in there she till this day owes me over 3000 dollars plus the state seiezed all her and her boyfirends assets and what not she she became flat broke and then to make matters worse she started spreading rumors about my family saying that we took all her stuff and its our fault that she got kicked outta her house and it was my fault that she lost the spa but we ended up getting the last laugh because now as we speak the spa that she had to give up cause she couldnt pay her rent i am currently co owning with 2 of my other family members
and she is bad talking the spa cause shes jealous of the success
Sounds like my old job, Teddy Bear Stuffers.Yeah, our competitor was Build A Bear but we had a lot of stuff they didn't.He was forced to move the store to another location in the mall and when he did he never decorated the new store area like the old one.There was nothing appealing about the place, just baby blue painted walls, no music, no signs, dead silent.It was boring but it still had potential and he made money...till he stopped stocking the store.Can you believe towards the end we had no bears to even stuff in the entire store?Its his fault it crashed and burned.Apparently he was behind in his phone bill because our phone was disconnected in the store and when I went to check the mail he had a letter saying over due child support, something from a bank, and a letter saying debt due from the state treasury.Not good, not good at all.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 10:33 am
Same thing happned to me a year ago. I wanted to come home for the holidays and had this crappy job to pay for my ticket but I knew the store wasn't doing so good. OMG! the frikin jerk of a boss I had, had enough guts to take the money that was left and ran out of town. Why you ask because the next day the sore was offically closed and non of us got our paychecks for 2 months and he said he would give it to us the next day but he ended up raping some kid and going to jail for a lifetime smile  

this_is_super_retarted

Gaian Geezers Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces