60%
 60%  [ 6 ]
Other
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 10

Adrinix

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 7:07 pm
Well, we all voted today and i was wondering who everyone else voted for (hopefully not Harper) I voted NDP  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:19 pm
i'm not canadian yet so only 3 of those choices make real sense to me i hope to be there soon so i ask what does NDP stand for?  

Filia_Nox_Noctis

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:36 pm
Quote:
The New Democratic Party (French: Nouveau Parti démocratique) is a political party in Canada with a progressive social democratic philosophy that contests elections at both the federal and provincial levels. In the Canadian House of Commons, it holds a centre-left position in the Canadian political spectrum. The leader of the federal NDP is Jack Layton. The provincial New Democratic Party currently form the government in the province of Manitoba, and provincial parties have previously formed governments in British Columbia, Ontario, Saskatchewan and in the Yukon territory.

Wikipedia.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:35 am
Niede
Quote:
The New Democratic Party (French: Nouveau Parti démocratique) is a political party in Canada with a progressive social democratic philosophy that contests elections at both the federal and provincial levels. In the Canadian House of Commons, it holds a centre-left position in the Canadian political spectrum. The leader of the federal NDP is Jack Layton. The provincial New Democratic Party currently form the government in the province of Manitoba, and provincial parties have previously formed governments in British Columbia, Ontario, Saskatchewan and in the Yukon territory.

Wikipedia.

Thank you  

Filia_Nox_Noctis

Kyreie

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 5:19 am
Not Harper!
scream gonk  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:38 pm
I voted NDP. So did the rest of my family. Did you know only 59% of eligible voters actually voted?  

Sapphire Waterlilly

Filia_Nox_Noctis

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 10:58 pm
Sapphire Waterlilly
I voted NDP. So did the rest of my family. Did you know only 59% of eligible voters actually voted?

wow thats a large % in the U.S. we average 30%  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:49 pm
I voted today and I chose NDP  

Je suis un patineur

Fallicious Flavor

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 12:36 am
I didnt vote, but if I did, I wouldnt go for Harper, his run thus far has not been so good.  
Gaian Geezers Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games