Reply Gaian Geezers Guild
aquarium full of teenagers Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ANGEL_OF_DEATH1985

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:18 am
Maybe just a little. But hey I fit in more with the teenagers. I'm only 22 and act 16 so go figure. biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:29 am
Im 21 and i dont fit in with teenagers at all..... sometimes not even with people my own age  

Noir Resurection

Wealthy Tycoon

ANGEL_OF_DEATH1985

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:42 am
aww.. then who in heck do you fit in with? I have a sister that is 15 and I guess that's why I get along so well with the teenagers. Most people close to my age and older I seem to have nothing in common with. which I have always been that way.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 1:27 pm
I thought we were talking about fish here, but if you want to talk about not acting your age ok. How many of us do act our age & Id like to know what you think our age is suppose to act like?  

Queen Spirit

Majexek

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 3:38 pm
hmm 30.. well the other 30-ish year olds I know all act very similar to the way I act, complain about gas prices, play D&D, watch random shows on Sci-Fi and Discovery channel, listen to alternative rock and no wait I"m the only one who listens to the "oldies" station. We have long discussions about comic books and the movies based off them.... hmm oh yeah.. complain about work and the having to do so in order to pay bills. I know one that still plays with legos and my husband is addicted to everquest which I despise. I read fanfic, play on gaia (now that I've found it) and read fantasy novels when I'm not building sets for theatre. So yeah that's how a 30 year old is supposed to act. *nodnod*

Still looking for a good boiled fish recipe. I'll post if I find it. 3nodding  
Gaian Geezers Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces