Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:02 pm
Sleeping, unmoving with Len in his arms, Leonard wasnt aware she was eating his nightmares, but it didnt help much, yet, his nightmares seemingly coming from an endless well, and it would be some time before it would show any noticable improvment with Len eating them. after only a few hours though, something suddenly brought Leonard awake, his eyes staying closed while he listened for what woke up. at first, only the noise of the nearby falls could be heard, but then, just in the trees a bit, Leonard heard a snap, as someone stepped on a twig, and then again, on the other side, a slight clank, dull as though just barely a touching of metal on metal. a snort in one direction told of a horse that way, and then the rustle of cloth... right above them. Acting instinctively, Leonard threw up a barrier, just in time to catch a spear, as his eyes shot open, taking in a cleanshaven young man, clad in white armor and cloak, standing above them, poised to run Len and Leonard both through at once. acting on reflex, Leonard moved, rolling Len off him gently, folding his wings with a snap, as he spun, pitching himself up onto his hands, his heel taking the soldier on the chin, and sending him pitching sideways, into the trees, as another of the men, also weilding a spear, thrust at Leonard, who turned the spin on his hands into a cartwheel, around, behind the man, spinning on a heel to catch the man at the point where his spine met his skul, with the side of his hand, slicing with a bit of solidified air, but was surprised as it caught chainmail, not quite managing to cut the spine. also pivoting, the soldier wasnt unskilled, as he used the butt end of his spear haft to catch Leonard along the side of his ribs, though Leonard knew enough to roll with it, around on his shoulder, seeing another man, a third one, the one he had heard the dull clank from, stepped up to run Len through, and Leonard didnt let him get that far. stepping with all the speed he could muster, even using his wings for more of it, Leonard slammed into the man with his claw leading, blowing the man apart, the armor and body not even having time to react to his red energy, which was beginning to show, coming from his hands and back, linking to all of his panels. Looking around, Leonard realized now that they were encircled by at least twelve men, not counting the two he had been fighting. Leonard would need Len awake and aware of what was going on to keep from harming her when he started the killing. "Len, wake up. You need to try and get far enough away to be safe." Leonard said, flexing his claw and regular hand as he prepared himself to do more killing.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:11 pm
Len was woke up when Leonard moved away from her. once she knew what was going on she made a growling sound like an angry cat. A black mist formed around her, ready to knock out anyone who got too close with the exception of Leonard. She wasn't going to leave him.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:28 pm
Glancing to Len, Leonard nodded, knowing from her stance she wouldnt budge. "Just stay low then." Leonard said, his entire stance changing, from protector to hunting beast, defensive, to purely offensive. Looking around him till he spotted the officer among the soldiers, judging him by the knots on his shoulder, a symbol of rank easily recognized. "You should just walk away before you make a decision you regret." Leonard said, but before he finished speaking, the officer thrust his spear, resulting in a slap on the blade, to put it aside him as Leonard took a single step forward, catching the officer by the throat, throwing him into two others, ducking low as another swept his spear across like a bat, trying to cut him with the speartip. lashing out with a leg, Leonard tripped the soldier, and moved, punching down, with all his force, driving his fist through the soldier's chest, crushing the heart and everything around it as he did. pulling his fist out, Leonard jumped, three soldiers trying to spear him from three directions, landing on the air around the spears, seeming to stand on them, as he lashed out, kicking one soldier's face so hard that he actually drove the noseguard into the skull, not killing the soldier, but seriously injuring his head, while the other two tried to pull their spears from solidified air. flipping off the spears, Leonard grabbed the downed soldier's as he did, landing and running one through the stomach, before spinning, alongside the spear, one hand going out to form a sword and slice the head from the other soldier, as the officer and the two he had hit with the officer rushed him with swords. catching the first sword in his claw, he pulled it free, kicking the soldier in the chest, sending him sprawling, while throwing the sword like a hero from some story, running another soldier through the chest, while the third, the officer, turned to stab at Len. seeing this, Leonard didnt let the officer get that chance, lashing out with panels, connecting the energy to them, and slicing the officer's arm off with one panel as the others diced him like an onion, the slices falling to the ground in a bloody heap. by this point, some of the soldiers, the ones who would live, were running, but some of the others still came, spears forgotten in favor of swords, which fared no better. catching one of them inside a box of panels, Leonard pumped huge amnounts of energy into it, blowing the soldier inside to pieces, as he moved, his claw lashing out, catching a throat here, an ankle there as he moved low to dodge a sword, hamstringing one of the soldiers, and moving into a stand behind them all, breathing a thick fog all around, confusing the soldiers for a brief moment before he breathed fire into the mist, igniting it and sending the soldiers up in flames, each falling, Leonard standing in the midst, bodies all around, claw covered in blood, but otherwise untouched by the blood, or the fire, looking away from Len, ashamed at killing them in front of her, suspecting she would leave him after seeing the spectacle.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:35 pm
Len watched as the slaughter happened. She was going to tell him not to kill, but by then she was too late. She lowered her hands and looked around. For some reason, she was reminded of the time when her master sacrificed himself to save her from being ran over by a truck. There was a lot less blood but it still reminded her of it. She looked to the sky and very suddenly made a very sad yet scary yowling sound, like she was hurt.

(btw in your RP, I'm not sure what seals are remaining. What are the remaining ones and what do they do?)  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:44 pm
Looking up, Leonard moved when she made the noise, faster than he ever had, catching her in his arms, checking her over quickly for blood. "Did they get you? Oh god, please tell me your ok." Leonard said in a rush, looking her over completely, feeling dread at the thought of her being hurt when he was trying to protect her.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:48 pm
Len buried her head in his chest. Her shoulders trembled as she was crying quietly. She was unhurt physically.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:52 pm
Leonard held Len, carefully, as she cried. "Hey, whats wrong? you dont seem hurt anywhere. they cant hurt anyone now, we're ok." Leonard said, still glancing around, noting every little detail, from the white armor they all wore, to the symbol embroidered on one shoulder of the officer's cloack. a sword, edged in red, with a white center. something to remember.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:57 pm
Len kept crying against his chest, "...I thought you were going to be..." She stammered quietly. She thought he was going to get killed.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:10 pm
Leonard hadnt even thought she might be crying from fear he might die till she spoke. with it dawning on him what she had been afraid of, he held her gently. "Hey... Shh.... it takes more than them to kill me. if i hadnt been afraid of catching you in teh crossfire, id have stopped them quicker." Leonard said, holding her against him as he stroked her hair gently.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:17 pm
Len made another yowling sound, not daring to let him go.

(Pyro actually I don't know what's going on in the RP of yours. I usually don't have time to read two paragraph posts and quite frankly I have no idea how to really get into it. So I think I might have to quit it...)  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:21 pm
Leonard suddenly lifted her, grabbing his coat and throwing it over her like a blanket, and carried her off, out of sight from the bodies.

(Well, just give it a short bit, and ill giv eyou an opening. ill tell you when.)  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:26 pm
When he lifted her up, she transformed into her cat form. She curled up in his arms.

(It just seems like the characters that were meant to gather already have and everyone else is out of luck. That and it seems like everyone else seems to know each other through other RP's or through PM's or something. So it basically makes me feel like I used to in high school; like an outcast. So I think it might be better if I just quit instead of inconveniencing everyone...)  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:51 pm
(that would be really inconvenient, since i had a plan to work you into the plot really importantly, but if you feel like leaving would be best, you can, though itd be really sort of sad.)  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:55 pm
(Well all my charry's been doing is wandering around the town like a ghost. There's really nothing for her to do. And it doesn't help that everyone makes large posts. But I don't really like forcing everyone else to accomodate me when it comes to that, since everyone else seems fine with it. I usually am doing stuff along with RPing so I don't have time to simply sit down and read that much of text.)  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:55 am
(Well, your characters being attacked by a rogue mage now, so i suggest you not leave just yet. things wont be so long in terms of post length once we get past the initial first posts stage, you know, once things get rolling.)

Stopping a distance from the bodies, by a different pool of water, Leonard knelt, putting her down gently. "Dont cry, ok?" Leonard asked, looking concerned. "its horrible to have to watch you cry..." Leonard said, as though her crying were worse than the killing he had done just before.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 285 286 287 288 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff